Chapter 3

The bell rang as everybody headed to the cafeteria for the break. Y/n stepped out off her classroom still thinking about Hyeon-Ju's words. Shivers ran down her spine but she was quickly brought out of her trance by Hyo-ryung and Min-ji.

"Y/n-ah lets go get lunch !"

"Yeah, I am so hungry !!"

"When are you not hungry Min-ji ?"

"Just like her brother, Right Hyo-ryung ?"

"Yeah !!"

They were laughing when they got scared by someone popping from their back. That someone was Dae-su along with Wu-jin, Cheongsan, Gyeong-su, Joon-young and Suhyeok.

"Did I hear my name being called ?"

"Yahhhh !!!! Why do you always scare me ?!?"

"I heard you all talking about me so I thought to ask you. No need to get at my throat dear Hyo-ryung."

"Dae-su ya save me from them and get me some food I am so hungry."

"Yeah sure sis. Y/n & Hyo-ryung follow us."

The siblings ran forward while Hyo-ryung and Y/n followed them still laughing their asses off. The boys looked at them perplexed before following them too. They reached the cafeteria before they knew as Y/n took her food tray and went to sit next to Nayeon who called out to her in worry.

"Hey Nayeon ! How are you ?"

"I am good Y/n-ah ! Have a seat !"

Y/n sat down as they both had their respective lunches in peace.

"Are you going to the art room today ?"

"Yeah ! I have to complete the art project before Mr Shin kills me."

"Then good luck for your project Y/n-ah !! Hope you complete it soon."

"It is about to be finished. Thank you Nayeon now excuse me please."

Y/n kept her empty tray in its respective place and left the cafeteria to go to the art room. She was having a giddy feeling but decided to just ignore it and focus on her art work instead. She reached the art room in no time and entered inside.

She was welcomed by Junwoo who was already there waiting for her. She closed the door behind her as she went to her seat.

"Hello Noona !!!! I was waiting for you !"

"Hey Junwoo ! How are you today ? All well ?"

"I am great noona ! Lets just complete our projects fast. I want to get rid of the leech namely Mr Shin."

Y/n laughed as both of them started to work on their respective projects. Y/n met Junwoo when Mr Shin assigned her an art project. He was the one to make the other project under her guidance.

They both became friends easily due to their outgoing and playful nature. Soon they finished their art works and stretched themselves while looking at the masterpieces they just created.

 Soon they finished their art works and stretched themselves while looking at the masterpieces they just created