Sisters face to face

Chapter 7,

Jake, Casterjon and Alex all woke up to them being back to normal a little sad about it but cheered up when Dorothy says Don't worry I am sure the great and powerful Gabriel will make you guys human forever. Jake says We know and can't wait to come on let's go already. Dorothy gets up from the bed and say Alright let's go. They leave the cottage to head to Oz. Freya tells Hendrick that she wants to get Gabriel's advice. Hendrick think's its an amazing idea and tells his daughter to go see him. She grabs a couple things to take with her for her trip to see Oz. With the sisters. The wicked Witch of the west is keeping an eye and things with Dorothy. She yells for her sisters to tell them that Dorothy has left the kingdom and is on her way again to go see Gabriel. East and North are stunned and yell What she left? They all look into the crystal ball that they have been using to spy on Dorothy.

Dorothy is super excited but at the same time distracted cause all she can think about is Prince Hayden. Alex says to Dorothy You can't stop thinking about the prince huh? Dorothy with a smile says No I can't to be honest. Toto turns into his human self and says Dorothy I would be careful Prince Hayden can be a real player if you know what I mean. Dorothy says Fernando you haven't been here in years how would you know that? Fernando says I know his family for centuries that is how I know and also I was talking to a few people I know and they were telling me to. The three witches heard enough and decided to fly to where to Dorothy and them. They start to laugh so they make their presence know. Casterjon, Jake and Alex are frightened by the three sisters. East starts to throw fire balls at Jake while North tries to freeze the rest. Freya can see everything from a far and rushes over to help Dorothy and them out. She starts doing a spell that helps shield Dorothy and friends from the witches.

The witches were confused at first but once they see Freya they fly away. After making sure that they really are gone. Dorothy walks toward who she believed was a stranger to thank them for helping them out but when she and Freya are face to face they are both stunned by what they see. Dorothy and Freya at first think Michael made a copy of them with out telling them but when Fernando explains to them that Michael wasn't behind this and that they were actually twins they didn't want to believe him at first. In unison both Dorothy and Freya says What's your name? Dorothy says You first. Freya says My name is Freya and you? Dorothy says Please just call me Dorothy. Dorothy introduces Freya to Jake, Casterjon, and Alex. Freya greets them and asks where are they going. Casterjon says Oh we are going to see the great and powerful wizard of Oz named... Freya says Gabriel. Jake says You know the great wizard? Freya says Yes I do. I do witch craft too and I go to him from time to time when I can't figure something out. Dorothy says Would you like to join us? Freya says Sure.

They start to walk along the road. Freya says What are you all going to see Gabriel for? Jake says Well me, Alex and Casterjon were hoping he would turn us human. Dorothy says Me and Toto are just trying to get home we don't belong here. Freya says You aren't from Oz? Fernando says No and I are from the human world. Freya stops in her place and says No way! How did you end up here in Oz? Dorothy says Hurricane. Freya says Seriously? Wow that's kind of cool. Where in the human world are you from? Fernando says Ever since me and her have been in Oz we don't remember anything about our lives in the human world. Freya says How come? Dorothy says We don't know that was another reason why I wanted to see Gabriel. So he can help me remember. Freya says I can't send you back to the human world but I can do something that will get you to remember. Dorothy says Really?

Freya says Yes. Freya has her sister sit on a rock. Casterjon was a little concerned about Freya doing the spell on Dorothy. Casterjon says How do we know you aren't going to do something bad to her? Freya says Cause I am not a bad witch lion. I wouldn't do that to my own sister. Casterjon says We don't know that. Dorothy says Casterjon it's okay. I want her to do it and also she just saved our lives. Casterjon says Alright do the spell but so you know if you do anything to hurt her I will rip you up limb from limb you got it. Freya says Are you really threatening a witch? Cause I can rip you up from limb to limb with out even touching you. Dorothy says Enough both of you. Cas it's okay if she does the spell. And Freya he's just trying to make sure we can trust you, we thank you for saving us but he's just concerned me. Casterjon says Just do the spell. Freya starts the spell. She's mumbling a different langue. The spell is slowly starting to work for a quick second. Freya was noticing that the memories are being erased from Dorothy's memory as if they aren't meant to be there in the first place.

Freya let's go of Dorothy and gasps while she does it. Casterjon says What happened. Freya says Someone put a spell on you Dorothy. Dorothy says What do you someone spelled me? What did you see? Freya says I started to see a couple memories of you in the human world but as I was seeing them it's like someone was erasing them or trying to block them out. Fernando says Is it possible that Dorothy is just blocking them out herself? Freya says No it's not. I was able to feel some magic presence in her head and I know for a fact it wasn't the amulet she has around her neck. Casterjon says Wait yesterday before we met Jake and Alex the witches tried to attack the amulet protected her and me from them. How come it didn't do anything when you got close? Fernando says It's possible that the amulet sensed that Freya wasn't going to hurt her. Freya says That and also I have the sister amulet to hers. I think if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have been able to get close enough to do the spell I just tried doing. I think we need to get a move on getting to Gabe. He would know more about what's going on then me. Dorothy says Come on let's keep going.

The three flying monkey's were in the trees listening to the conversation they were all having. Hunter says in a low voice Did you hear that? Scott says Yeah I did we should do report what we found out back to North, East, and West. Jimmy says Wait let's let them be a little further before we fly out of here. Scott says Good Idea Jimmy. When Dorothy and them were a good amount of distance from them the monkey's flew away and headed back the three sister's run down castle. The wicked witch of the west asks the monkeys what they found out. Jimmy says A lot!! North says Like what? Scott says Dorothy might be from Oz after all. The three wicked sisters look at each other in shock. Hunter says Oh that not all. She's not only from Oz but she's also Hendrick's daughter and Freya's twin sister. The sister says No that is not possible. North says Sister's how is that possible? West says Sisters we must worry about this because if we get a hold of one of their amulet's and kill the one we take the amulet from we can stop the prophecy from coming true. East says Yes that and there is no way that little bitch Dorothy is not going to take Prince Hayden from me. I will get him back and rule Oz with you sister's. West says All in time sister. Don't worry we will rule Oz and you can do what you please.

East gets an idea at the moment and starts to have a huge grin on her face. North says Oh I love when you have that look. Because when you have that look you have a very brilliant idea coming. East says Oh I do. West says Well are you going to share it with us? East says Come I'll whisper it to the two of you. She starts to whisper her idea to her sisters. West gets the same grin and says I love how your evil mind works. East says Thank you. North says Wait you are forgetting about one thing? The amulet. East says Oh that's right we can't get near the little bitch with it on. West says Oh I got that covered. North says How? East says Yes how? West says Our secret weapon. North and East look at each other then say Ohhh. North says Why didn't I think of that. West says I don't know. West says I am going to have a little chat with our little secret weapon. East says Let us know how it goes. West says I will. Hendrick was wondering how his daughter's journey was. He wasn't worried just curious about things.

Prince Hayden was thinking about Dorothy. Derek says You thinking about the girl Michael introduced you to last night huh? Prince Hayden says Yeah I am. There was just something about her that I can't shake. Derek says The two of you seemed to really hit it off last night. Prince Hayden says I wonder how her journey to Gabriel is going? Erik walks in and says What's going on? Derek says We are talking about Dorothy that girl Hayden was talking to last night. Erik says Oh the girl Michael introduced you to? Prince Hayden says Yeah. Erik says It sucks we didn't get to meet her. Prince Hayden says Hopefully you guys get to meet her. I would love for you guys to meet her. Derek says Are you in love with her? Prince Hayden smiles and says I think I am. I know it's too soon but I just can't help it. There is something about her that I can't resist. I want to be with her.

The wicked witch of the West was looking for her secret weapon. The secret weapon was this old lady that everyone just considers her to be the crazy lady. In all fairness she does say a lot of random things. The old women is named Crazy Mary. Mary was an old women who was short in height, with green eyes and grey hair that's always in a bun. She always wears a grey dress with a black cape. Mary was in the village doing what she did every day and that was rant about crazy things. Gil the pastors son would try to help her a lot but she was scared to get near him because she believed he was trying to kill her even though he wasn't trying to. He seen her and says Hello. She starts screaming about him trying to hurt her. All the villagers ignore her because no one believes he's trying to hurt her. They know he is just trying to help her. The wicked witch of the west waits for her to come to the forest so she can talk to Mary about what she and her sister's need help with. Mary is leaving the village.