Hours before the I do's

Chapter 13,

Dorothy and her family walked through the door. There were guards lined up. The king and queen of Oz approached Dorothy and her family. King Axel says Hendrick my dear friend. Hendrick smiles and says King Axel. King Axel says Hen you know you can just says Axel just like your family. He sees Mackenzie and says Oh my goodness it's Kenzie. Mackenzie smiles and says Hi Axel. Axel gives her a hug. Queen May says My turn. She gives Mackenzie a hug and says Hi Kenny. Mackenzie says Hi May. Both Axel and May looked at the girls Axel says Wow they look so alike that I can't tell them apart. May says I think I can. She looks at Freya and says I know Freya any day. Freya smiles and says Hi May. They give each other a hug. Axel gives Freya a hug as well. Both Axel and May look at Dorothy. May says And you must be Dorothy our son has told us so much about you.

Dorothy bows and says Your Majesty. Axel says Oh Dorothy honey you don't have to bow. Dorothy says Oh I am sorry. May says It's okay dear. Welcome back to our castle and to Oz. I haven't seen you since you were a baby. Dorothy says I've been here before. Mackenzie says When and Freya were first born we were always here. You don't remember. Dorothy says No I don't. Michael says She doesn't remember much about her life in Oz Mackenzie. They see Michael and his sister Brittani at the door. Everyone greets them. Prue lets everyone know it's time for them to get ready for the wedding. Prue shows Dorothy to the room Prince Hayden arranged for her. A couple hand maidens came in and helped Dorothy get into her dress. After her dress was on Derek and Erik walked into the room and asked for some privacy. The Hand maidens walked out of the room.

Dorothy says Umm hi. Derek says Don't be scared we are Hayden's friends. Erik says He meant best friends. Dorothy says Oh Hi. Sorry I was just confused on who you to were and thought something bad was going to happen. Derek says Oh no we are so sorry for scaring you. We just wanted to introduce ourselves and also Hayden wanted us to give you a gift from him since he can't see you before the wedding. Dorothy says Of course. Erik says My name is Erik and this is Derek. Dorothy says It is very nice to meet you both. I'm Dorothy. Derek says We know who you are. Erik says We will let you finish getting ready. Dorothy says Thank you. As Derek and Erik walked out the hand maidens walked back in and helped Dorothy finish getting ready for the wedding. In a room on the other side of the castle Prince Hayden was getting ready for the wedding he took one look at his suit and stared at himself in the mirror in shocked he was really doing it. He was so happy though cause he fell fast for Dorothy.

Derek and Erik walked in so they can get ready with Prince Hayden. Hayden who was looking at the mirror turned to his best friends and says Did you do it? Erik says Yes we did. Dorothy was for the most part dressed and ready to go. She asked to be alone. One of the hand maiden says If you need anything let us know miss Dorothy. Dorothy smiles and says Thank you. Once she was alone she sat down and opened the gift Prince Hayden gave her. It was a necklace and a pair of matching earrings. She was amazed on how beautiful they were. A knock was at the door. Dorothy says Come in. Hendrick walks in looks at his daughter then says You look just like your mother. Dorothy smiles and says Thanks. Hendrick says What's that in your hand. Dorothy says Oh Hayden got me a necklace and earring to wear for the wedding. Hendrick says I know we keep asking you this but I want to ask one last time Do you really want to get married? Dorothy says Yes I do. I care about Hayden.

Hendrick says Alright well now that I know you want to do this I have one more question for you? Dorothy says What's that? Hendrick says Can I walk you down the aisle? Dorothy stands up gives her father a hug and says I would be honored if you walked me down the aisle. Hendrick kisses his daughter on the head and says Thank you especially since I know Freya may never get married. Dorothy says Maybe you and mom might give marriage another go. Hendrick says Yeah someday we might. Let me know when you are ready. Dorothy says I will. Hendrick went to go get ready himself. Axel and May were talking about how they loved Mackenzie was back and hoping she decides to stay in Oz the for good. Prue let everyone know that everything was set up and that guest were beginning to arrive. Gil wanted to speak to both Prince Hayden and Dorothy in private. He spoke to Prince Hayden first then to Dorothy. He asked them both about if the two were going to say vows or not.