The wedding

Chapter 14

Before walking out Freya says to Gil I know you are uncomfortable with how I live my life but it doesn't mean that I stopped caring about you. She walked out to walk to where the wedding is being held. Prue told Freya where to stand. She asked where Gil was. Gil walks in and says Prue I'm here. Prue says Oh thank goodness. She has him stand where you would have a minister stands. They let everyone in and allowing them to come in and take their seats. After everyone took their seat Prince Hayden came in and walked down the aisle. There was a couple people were gossiping about them wondering why Prince Hayden was getting married to someone he barely knows. Others were just so glad to be a guest of the wedding. Hendrick went to the room where Dorothy is at and says We're ready to start. Dorothy nods her head and says Okay. She walks out of the room. She and her father head towards where the ceremony is being held. Hendrick says I know we keep asking you but are you sure about this honey? Dorothy looks at him and says Yes I am completely one hundred percent sure about this.

The double doors opened as "Here comes the bride" started playing. The guest all stood up and watched as Hendrick walked his daughter so proudly down the aisle. Mackenzie was crying from seeing her little girl getting married. Prince Hayden smiled at his soon to be wife. Dorothy smiled back at him. Gil says Who gives this woman to this man. Hendrick smiles and says Her mother and I do. He kissed her daughter on the cheek, He took his seat next to Mackenzie. Gil says Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to in honor of Dorothy Gale and Prince Hayden. If there's anyone that sees a reason why these two should not be married please speak up or forever hold your piece. Crazy Mary stands up and says I object. Gil says Oh Mary is there a reason why you object? Mary gets out of her seat and walks up to the where Gil, Dorothy, and Prince Hayden. Prince Hayden says Mary what is your reason for not wanting me and Dorothy to get married? Mary starts shouting Yes and little miss Gale knows why!! She doesn't really love you she's only marrying you so you can help her break the spell that the triplets put on her. Gil says No Mary they are getting married cause they love each other.

Mary says Is that what they told you? Prince Hayden says Mary that's enough please go back to your seat. Mary says With all due respect your majesty it's sad what you and miss Gale are trying to trick Mr. Gil here so you guys can get married. Gil says Mary I am sure that you must be making a mistake. Dorothy says Did the witches sent you? Mary turns to look at Dorothy and says Wouldn't you like to know. Dorothy says Mary if you have an issue with me can we please speak about it after the wedding? Mary say No we can not. I feel so bad that poor Mr. Gil is being used and manipulated to marrying the two of you. Gil says Okay Mary if you are this upset why don't me, you and the couple go into a room and talk everything out so we can finish the ceremony. Mary says Yes sir I think we all need to talk. She walks back up the aisle. Prince Hayden says Everyone I am so sorry for the delay but we will be back momentarily. Gil, Prince Hayden, and Dorothy follow Mary up the aisle. They all went into Prince Hayden's study. Gil says Okay Mary you seem to be upset with Dorothy and Prince Hayden.

Mary says Oh Mr. Gil I am not upset. I am just trying to show you who these two really are. Gil says Mary you don't have to keep calling me Mr. Gil just call me Gil. Also I don't think these two would use me to marry those two. Dorothy and Prince Hayden stood quiet. Gil says Right. Dorothy says Hay Mary can I please talk to Gil alone. Mary and Hayden walked out of the room. Gil says Dorothy what's going on. Dorothy says Look if you are going to be mad I rather you be mad at me. Look The triplet sisters placed a spell on me. There were a lot of conditions on breaking the spell and one of them was you marrying us by seven pm tomorrow. Gil says So you guys used me? Dorothy says We didn't have any other choice in the matter. Gil says Oh really then please explain to me why you didn't have a choice in the matter. Dorothy says Gil the triplets placed a spell on me and if we don't take it off by seven pm tomorrow I will die and if I die I can't help the people of Oz.