The night before & The morning of

Chapter 12,

Dorothy thanks the guards and tell them they can go back with Hayden. The guard asked if she was sure. Dorothy says Yes I am. She knocked on the cottage door. Brittani opens the door and says Dorothy is everything okay? Dorothy says I need to talk to you and your brother. Brittani says Come in. She yells for Michael. He was in the other room just reading. Michael says Yes sister. Brittani says Dorothy is here and she needs to talk to us. Michael comes to the kitchen where Dorothy and his sister are. Michael says Is everything okay? Dorothy did you go see The great Oz? Dorothy says No because something happened on the way there that I need your help with. Brittani says What happened? Dorothy begins to explain the spell and how to break it to the twins. Michael says I'll take it off. Dorothy says I wouldn't try that. Brittani says Why not he's really good at reversing spells.

Dorothy says Because they put what Hendrick described it as a spell death lock on the spell so if you try to take it off it will kill me. Brittani and Michael say Oh no. Michael What do you need us to do and is there going to be a wedding? Dorothy says Yes me and Hayden have been planning it all day. He is with Chris the baker going over the menu. Michael says Why aren't you there? Dorothy says I wanted to talk to you two alone. Brittani says Why alone? Dorothy says Cause I don't want to die I'm scared that Hayden is going to have to kill me when he stabs me. Michael says We can try to help by curing you once the spell is lift. Dorothy says You can't give me something before? Brittani says We wish we could but none of us really know the spell the sister's used and if they added anything other then the death lock. I wouldn't want to gamble with that. Michael says Neither do I nor do you.

Brittani says Is your mom here yet? Dorothy says Yeah she got here last night. Michael says Does she know what's going on? Dorothy says She knows. Michael says What time is the wedding going to be at and where is it going to be at? Dorothy says The castle. I better go. I need to get back to Hendrick and Freya's cottage before I cause a whole wide panic through out the village. Michael says Oh that's a good idea. Here I'll walk you back. Dorothy says Thank you. Dorothy and Brittani says Their good byes. Before Michael and Dorothy leave she tells Brittani she can bring her girlfriend to the wedding. Brittani says Thank you. She and Michael walked out of the cottage and headed towards her father and sister's cottage. Freya was already there talking with Hendrick and Mackenzie.

Michael and Dorothy walk into the cottage. Mackenzie says Little Michael is that you? Michael says Yes mam. Mackenzie says Wow I haven't seen you since the day you were born. Michael says You knew me and my sister since we were born? Mackenzie says Yes when me and Hendrick were married we were best friends with your parents. I am so sorry that you lost them at such a young age. Michael says It's not your fault. My father left me and my sister a letter each explaining if he died and my mother ever tragically passed it was for a good cause and that was something he was so proud of. Freya says Has Britt read her letter. Michael says Not yet. I haven't gave it to her. Mackenzie says I don't mean to be rude but did your father leave you the amulet that has my powers in it. Michael says Yes he did. I can give it to you before the wedding starts tomorrow. Mackenzie says Thank you so much Michael.

Michael says I should be going give you some family time before Dorothy is married tomorrow. Hendrick says Alright thank you for walking Dorothy back home. Michael says Of course. He left back to his and Brittani's cottage. Brittani says Did you meet her? Michael says Yes I did. Brittani says How was she? Michael says She's really sweet, She asked for the amulet? Brittani says Are we going to give it to her? Michael says It is hers I think we should. Dad would if he was here. Brittani says Do you know where it's at? Michael says Yes in a box in the attic I'm about to go up there and get it. He went to the attic. He was looking for the box that had Mackenzie's amulet. He found the letter that was addressed to Brittani from their father. Michael thought to himself to get his letter and make it seen like he didn't know what was in his but before he was going to put the box bag he seen another envelope that he had never seen before it was addressed to him and Brittani. He went back down with the amulet, and the letters.