One panic father and one concerned mother

Chapter 15,

Michael says I think we were told a lie by the sisters. I can go to their castle on the other side of Oz and try to reason with them. Freya says Reason? Reason with them? She slams her hands on the table and says That's it. She walks off. Britani says Where are you going? Freya says Where I should of went Dorothy first got the spell placed on her. Mackenzie says Is she about to do what I think she's going to do? Hendrick says Yeah excuse me. Hendrick runs after his daughter. Hendrick yells for to stop. Freya says Dad I know what you are doing and it's not going to work. Hendrick says Freya you are about to walking into a lions den with out even knowing what could happen. Freya says Yeah dad that is what I am hoping. Those bitches wont know what hit them. Hendrick says Freya sweetheart did you forget what happened the last time you got like this. Freya says Of course I do and the great and powerful Gabriel helped me learn how to control it. I'll be fine but I can't say the sisters will.

Hendrick says Honey that's great you are learning to control your powers but you still can't just go in there gun blazing and expect those three to do what you want? Freya says Why are you defending them after what they did to your other daughter. Hendrick says I am not defending them I am trying to find a solution that doesn't involve me losing another daughter. Freya uses her magic to put Hendrick to sleep then walks away. She stops a little a head from where she left her father and says I'm sorry daddy. She went on her way to the castle. What she didn't know is that someone else was also heading to go see the witches. It was someone who was still at the wedding. With everyone at the castle. Dorothy was in a room resting after having to be stabbed in the stomach. She wasn't alone thought she had her very best friends in Oz who reminded her of her friends from back in the mortal world. Jake the scarecrow says How you feeling? Dorothy says I'm okay Freya gave me something to help with the stab womb. Casterjon the lion says Is there anything you need?

Dorothy says No I am okay but thank you so much. Casterjon says Are you sure you don't need or want anything. I will go get you anything. Dorothy says Yes I am sure. Thank you though Cas. He says okay. Mackenzie came in and asked if Hendrick and Freya came back in. Everyone in the room looked at each other and says No. Dorothy says Mom is everything okay? Mackenzie says I don't know. When me, Hayden, Freya, father and the twins Michael and Britani. Your sister yelled that's it and walked and Hendrick went after her but we haven't heard from him. I am going to try to find them. Stay in the bed please. Dorothy says Okay. As she walks out of the room she ran into Michael, Britani and Hayden. She tells them how Freya and Hendrick are back yet. Hayden says I'll send some guards to look for him.

Mackenzie says Good Idea. I'm going to search any ways. Hayden says Okay. Brittani goes into the room with Dorothy and her friends. She tells Dorothy that she needed a lock of her hair. Dorothy was confused on why Britani needed her hair. Britani says I will explain afterwards. She makes scissors appear and cuts a very small piece of Dorothy's hair. Britani tells Jake to get her a bowl of water so she can use it for the spell. He asks Prue for the water. She came with the water. Britani grabbed the water to track Freya. Mackenzie was searching all over the castle looking for her daughter and her ex husband. She finally thought to maybe go check their home. Mackenzie found Hendrick on the floor right outside the front doors. She goes to him to make sure he was okay. He was still passed out. Mackenzie was screaming for help. A couple guards and Axel came out to see what was going on. Axel says Oh my god. The guards took Hendrick to a empty bedroom. Mackenzie was freaking out wondering where her daughter was. She was frantic saying about needing to find Freya. Axel was trying to calm her down and tell her that he will send a search party for Freya.

As everything with Mackenzie trying to calm down Britani was able to locate Freya. Britani gasped, Jake, Alex, and Casterjon say What where is she? She looked at them and says The forest leading to the three wicked sisters castle. Casterjon says We need to stop her. Mackenzie was frantic and not knowing what to do. One of the guards was trying to claiming her down but she yelled to not focus on her and to find Freya. Michael says My sister already found her. He ordered some guards to go with him and Britani. Michael says Don't you worry we will get Freya back. Mackenzie says I'm going with you. Britani says as she's walking up Yeah that is not happening for one or two reasons. Mackenzie says Which are. Michael says One she was kidnapped by wicked sisters monkey's or.... Mackenzie says Or.... What? Britani says By you asking I take it Hendrick hasn't got around telling you. Mackenzie says Telling me what? Michael says When Freya gets upset her anger turns into rage and when it does she can't control her powers. Britani says The last time she got upset she almost killed an entire village.