The spell on Dorothy

Chapter 9,

Hendrick says I need to talk to them. Freya says Dad right now we need your help with something. Hendrick says Can this wait the fate of Oz is in our hands. Freya says Oz has been under this spell for years it can wait just a little bit. Hendrick says What can be more important than Oz Freya? Right as Freya was going to respond to her father something began happening to her sister. As the sun was going down the spell the wicked sisters put on Dorothy was in full force. A smoke started surrounding Dorothy. Hendrick and Freya were trying to cover their eyes cause the smoke had a light to it that was very bright. Hendrick says What is happening? Freya says What I was trying to tell you!! The smoke started to fad away. Once the smoke was completely gone they seen what was the spell placed onto Dorothy. Hendrick and Freya gasp. Dorothy says What? Is it bad? Freya says Umm I don't know how to tell you this but we know what the sisters did now. Dorothy says What and why do you guys look so much taller. Hendrick says Should we show her? Freya says She's going to find out sooner or later.

Dorothy says Show me what? Freya grabs a hand mirror and shows Dorothy what happened to her. Dorothy ends up screaming and says Oh my goodness I am a, a, a... Hendrick says A fairy sweetheart. Dorothy says How do we change me back? Can we change me back? Freya says There is good news and some bad news. Which one do you want to hear first? Dorothy says The good. Freya says The Good news is that I can lift the spell... Dorothy says That's good but what is the bad news? Hendrick says The bad news is that we don't know what spell the wicked witches actually put on you so if we try to remove the spell we can easily lock the spell or can kill you. Dorothy says Kill me?! Freya says Calm down we aren't going to do anything that will kill you. This is why I am not trying anything. I am going to try to look up the spell and see if I can get someone to find out. While they were all talking the crystal ball that Hendrick and Freya was lighting up. The three wicked sisters came on the crystal and started speaking. East says Poor little Dorothy she's a little fairy. West says Well that is what she gets for messing up our plans. North says I bet she wont mess with us now and will stay out of our way.

East says Oh and Freya sweetie you can't break this spell, We put a spell lock on it. There is one way to break it and I don't think you would have the heart to do it. West says Her or daddy dearest. North says North says Should we tell them how to break the spell sisters? East says Yeah just cause it's going to be a hoot watching them freak the hell out trying to break the spell. West say Listen closely bitches cause I and my sisters are going to say this once There is only way to break the spell placed on Dorothy. East says Dorothy must marry Prince Hayden before seven pm three days from now. North says We also added a couple conditions to spell and they are Your mother/ wife has to be at the wedding and the pastors son little Gil has to marry you. West says If none of the requirements are meant by seven pm in the next three days Dorothy will die. East says Oh there's two things we forgot.

West says After the wedding Prince Hayden has to stab her in the shoulder for the spell to completely break. North says And one last thing this goes for you sissy and papa if any one besides us tries to break the spell Dorothy will die so I wouldn't try to break it to see if we are lying. The great Gabriel won't even be able to help that is how powerful the spell is. Good luck with breaking it. The sisters broke the connection. Dorothy says We have to plan a wedding in three days. Hendrick says No way Gil will marry them cause of this. Dorothy says Then we won't tell him. We'll talk to Hayden and tell him the truth and tell him how we can't tell Gil what is going on. Freya says You want to lie to Gil? Dorothy says We don't have a choice in the matter Freya. I don't feel good about hiding the real reason why me and Hayden are getting married if Hayden goes along with it. Hendrick says Woah, Woah, Woah. Are we really going along with what they are saying? Dorothy says We have no choice.

Freya says Dad believe us we don't want to do this but we don't have a choice in the matter we can't save Oz if Dorothy is dead. Hendrick says If I know your mother Dorothy she won't like this. Dorothy says I know mom won't but at the end of it she'll understand why I am doing that. Hendrick says Dorothy what if there is another way? Dorothy says If you can find out another way by seven pm within the next three days that won't kill me I'm all ears for now me and Freya are going to go talk to Prince Hayden. Freya says How are we going to get you there with out causing a panic? Dorothy says Oh umm I don't know. We can think of something. Hendrick says I will not be apart of this. Dorothy says Hendrick I can't do this without you. You're my dad and I need you to walk me down the isle. Hendrick says You just met me and you want me to walk you down the isle? Dorothy says Of course.

Hendrick says I would hug you but I'm scared I would hurt you. Freya says I got it, Why don't we wait till the sun comes up and go to Hayden first thing in the morning. Dorothy says Why can't we go now? Freya says Cause how are going to get you there with out causing a wide panic on the villagers. Dorothy says Place me into your sack you were carrying around earlier and when people ask where I am just say that I wanted to spend some alone time with Hendrick. Hendrick says If we get your mother here on time me and her are going to have a little talk about how she raised you. Freya says Alright lets get you into the bag and head over there. Dad can you please help by getting mom here. Hendrick says Yeah sure. Freya puts Dorothy into the sack she has and heads off to the castle she ends up passing Casterjon, Alex, and Jake. Casterjon says Freya where's Dorothy? Freya says She wanted some alone time with our dad so I'm giving them space and I am going to go visit Prince Hayden since me and him are friends. Casterjon says Alright. I'll go check on her in a little bit.

Freya says She didn't want anyone interrupting their alone time. Casterjon says in a concerned voice Umm okay I guess I'll wait to the morning. Freya says Bye guys. She heads off to the castle. One of the castle guards says Hey Freya here to see the prince. Freya says Yes I am. The guard tells her to go on in and that he is in his study just reading. Freya says Thank you. She gets the study rooms door and begins to knock. Prince Hayden says Come in. Freya walks in. Prince Hayden stands up and says Hey Freya what are you doing here? Freya says I need to talk to you. Prince Hayden says Is everything okay? Freya puts her sack on the table and helps Dorothy out of the bag. Prince Hayden looked confused at first then says Umm you brought me a fairy? Dorothy says Hayden it's me Dorothy. Prince Hayden says Dorothy? How did you end up like this? Freya says The three wicked sisters that's how. Prince Hayden says Can't you break it? Freya says No the sisters made it clear if anyone tries to break it themselves it will kill her. Dorothy says But there is a way to break it with out killing me.

Prince Hayden says How? Freya says You two have to get married before seven pm three days from now. Prince Hayden says They only gave us that long? Dorothy says There's more Hayden. Prince Hayden says What? Freya says There are some requirements for the wedding. They are one Gil Lujan Jr has to marry the two of you and Dorothy's mom has to be at the wedding. Prince Hayden says Your guys mom. Freya says You know? Prince Hayden says I've know since I first laid eyes Dorothy and also Frey I've known you since we were kids it was obvious when you look at both of you when Dorothy is in human. Dorothy says So your on board? Prince Hayden says Yes. Freya says Oh there is one more thing we almost forgot about. Prince Hayden says What is that? Dorothy says After we say I do and kiss you will have to stab me in the shoulder. Prince Hayden says Are they insane? Freya says I am afraid so. Prince Hayden yells for Prue. Prue comes as soon as she hears. Prue comes in and says Yes your majesty? Prince Hayden says We will be having a big wedding the day after tomorrow please grab a piece of paper and come back so I can give you a list of things to do. Prue says Yes sir.

Prue goes and grabs some paper, quilt, and Ink so she can write down everything he needs her to do for him. She says Okay. There were two things that he needed most and that was to talk to Gil and Chris. He asked for Chris at that very moment because the sooner he talked to Chris the sooner he would be able to start all the food for the wedding. He planned for he and Dorothy to talk to Gil in the morning so she can be human and present for the conversation. Chris was closing his shop when he was asked to the castle. Chris was kind of tired from the long day but wanted to see what Prince Hayden needed from him. Chris walks into the study and shuts the door. Prince Hayden says Thank you for coming. Chris says Of course is everything okay? Freya says We told him. Chris says Oh finally. Do we know how to break the spell the sisters placed on her. Freya says Yes and there is only one way to break the spell and we need your help with that. Chris says I'll do anything you need me to do. Freya says We were hoping you say that. Chris says Why? Prince Hayden says We need you to cook and bake stuff for the wedding. Chris was confused about why they needed wedding food.

Freya and Prince Hayden Explained to him why they needed all that food. Chris says Are you three out of your mind? Why can't you, your dad, Oz, or the twins try to break it? Freya says Because if any of us try to break the spell by lifting the spell it will kill her according to the sisters. If we didn't need to do this we wouldn't be asking Chris but we have no other choice in the matter. Chris says And how are you going to get Gil on board with this? You know he wants nothing to do with witch craft cause of how he's a man a god. Prince Hayden says I will worry about that. I don't know what I am going to tell him yet but we have till the morning so we have some time. Freya says Yeah but not much. Prince Hayden says We'll pull this off I'm sure of it. We have to Dorothy's sake and the fate of Oz.