Dorothy meeting Prince Hayden

Chapter 5,

As Michael and Brittani are watching Dorothy, Casterjon the lion, Alex, and Jake were getting close to the village. Michael decided to pay them a visit. Dorothy says Oh hello Michael. Casterjon the lion, Alex the tin man and Jake the scarecrow were a little scared of Michael. Michael with an annoyed face Get a grip you three I am not here to hurt any of you. I am here to help your asses. Dorothy says Michael is everything okay? Michael says Oh yes I just wanted to tell you how you are super close to the kingdom. Dorothy says Who's kingdom? Michael says His royal majesty Prince Hayden. He's having a ball tonight and you all are invited. Jake the scarecrow says That's nice but umm how are people going to react to a scarecrow, a tinman, and a lion at that party? Michael says I am going to do a spell for that but like old Cinderella it's going to expire at midnight. Michael tells the three to stand over in a certain spot. Dorothy and toto are just watching and being super confused. Michael starts to speak another language that no one can understand besides him and his sister Brittani. After the spell was done Jake, Alex and Casterjon were turn into humans.

Dorothy was stunned because they were humans. Dorothy says Their human? Michael says Yes but only till midnight like I said. Dorothy says Why can't they stay like that forever? Michael says Because mine and my dear sisters magic isn't as strong as The great Oz. He's the only one who can make this permeant. Look now that I turned you Dorothy. Dorothy looks at him. He says When you get to the village ask to speak to the baker Christopher if you need help with anything. He knows everything and everyone if you need help. I will see you four tonight at the ball. Oh and its a masked ball so get you some clothes for this ball. I already have your names on the list. If you have any trouble tell the guards to look for me. The four nod their heads okay. Michael leaves back to his and his sister Brittani's cottage. Brittani was waiting for him to get there to yell at him cause she figured out what her brother was up to. He finally gets back to the cottage and begins to yell at her brother. Brittani says Are you insane? Michael says What do you mean my darling sister? Brittani says I know what you are up to?

Michael sits down puts his feet up and says Oh you do? If you do please do tell what I am up to. Brittani says You wanted Dorothy to come across the kingdom of Prince Hayden on purpose so she can get Prince Hayden to fall in love with her!! Michael says No darling sister weather she and Prince Hayden fall in love would be out of my control. That is not the reason why I want her to come across this kingdom. There is another reason that I take you haven't figured out just yet so I am going to go get ready for tonight and leave you alone with your thoughts and remember to get ready tonight while you try to figure my reason out. Brittani was left super confused by what her brother said. Mean while with Dorothy and friends. Jake, Alex and Casterjon were super excited about being human even though it was only going to be for a couple of hours. Dorothy was smiling from how happy the boys were at being human. Dorothy says Come on we need to get outfits for tonight's ball. They start walking towards the village. When they get to the village they are amazed by the beauty of the village.

A guy who looked about the same age as Dorothy approached them and says Hi my name is Gilbert are you all new. Dorothy extends her hand and says Hi Gilbert my name is Dorothy and yes we are. Gilbert says Please call me Gil and Its nice to meet you Dorothy. What are your names gentlemen? Jake says I am Jake. Casterjon says I am Casterjon. Alex says And I am Alex. Gil says It is nice to meet you three. Dorothy says Umm Gil do you know who Christopher is? Gil says Yes I do would you like me to show you were he is at? Dorothy says If it's not too much trouble. Gil says Oh it is no trouble. Who is Gil? He's the pastors youngest son he's an average height with short black hair, brown eyes and a black beard. Jake says Dorothy are you sure you aren't from here? Dorothy says I am sure. Why you ask? Jake says You and Gil look like you can be twins or something. Gil says Well in the eyes of god we are all considered his children so in a way we are siblings. Dorothy says Oh you believe in god Gil? Gil says I am a true believer. What about you Dorothy? Dorothy says It's hard to says I haven't been to church since I was a little kid. Gil says Well it is never to late to go back if you are in town tomorrow we will be having a service tomorrow. Dorothy says I'll see if I can make it.