Ran out of title ideas - Chapter 14

Amity POV

After a long flight and a few sobs from Vee and Camila, we were finally in New Jersey. We went to the dorms and were waving each other off. We'd see each other again so it didn't really matter. School would start in a week. Luz and I were walking to our dorm talking about random stuff and giggling. Whenever Luz would laugh I'd sneak small little glances at her. I can't believe that she's finally mine. "Soooo Blight, what are you going to be doing while on break?" she asked. I sighed and slightly chuckled. "I'm going to my parents" I spoke and Luz just looked at me with a straight face. "Do you have to?" she asked while putting her hands behind her back. "Well until I'm 18 I can't really decide anything for myself, can I?" I laughed nervously. Luz nodded and didn't respond. We were in silence until we reached our dorm. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. "Hmm, memories right mittens?" Luz smiled as we walked inside.

"I remember when I got mad at you in here for no reason. God I was so dumb" I laughed and Luz looked at me. "Nah, I think you were just confused" she smirked and walked to her room. "What's that supposed to mean Noceda!?" I yelled at her. "Huh? I don't know" she laughed from a distance. I headed to my room to put all my things away and walked to her room. There she was, with a red shirt, no beanie on, and black shorts. It looked like she was playing on her Xbox. "Woah, never seen you without a beanie" I laughed and sat on her bed behind her. Luz was sitting on a chair in front of the TV with a headset on. "Mhm" she mumbled and continued pressing the buttons on the controller.

I squinted my eyes at her and walked in front of her. "Ames? What are you doing?" she said. I sat down on her lap facing her and she had a slight blush on her face. "Babe~ Why are you ignoring me? Is the game more important than me?" I mumbled putting on my sad face while wrapping my arms around her neck.

Luz POV

How the hell am I supposed to play League of Legends if this girl keeps teasing me like this? "Luz you good? There are bosses coming you should hide." my online friend spoke. "Cover me please?" I said and he just replied with a simple "Alrighty" I muted my mic and looked away from the tv to stare directly at Amity. "So? You're back from your gaming phase?" Amity laughed. "You know I can't resist you hermosa" I teased. Amity blushed and tightened her arms around my neck. She leaned into my face and our lips were centimeters away. "Needy aren't we? As always" I whispered into her ear. "Shut up." Amity said. We closed in the gap and started kissing, with her wrapping her arms more around my neck and suddenly grinding on my leg. "Mmm" she let out a slight noise. "You came into my room just to do this? Desperate are we hermosa?" I laughed. 

This went on for a few minutes until I can guess she was done. I could feel her underwear was drenched and she was hugging me. "Wow, you came a lot huh mittens?" I said while continuing to play League. "Choke on a tit" she spoke while leaning her head on my shoulder. "I'll go to Boscha then" I said smiling. Amity stopped talking for a second and slightly let go of me. "You're joking right?" she whispered. "Of course I am" I laughed and rubbed her back. She went back to the same hugging position and whispered. "You better be"

---

GUYS HEY

I'm sorry for my chapter's being so short lately. I've been experiencing severe writer's block and it's super bad. I literally want to blow my brains out because I'm so successful on other platforms and slightly including Wattpad but I just don't feel like doing anything. I don't know if you guys know this but I've been doing multiple things including VA for little animations and other online social media platforms. GUYSSS IDK WHAT TO DO. MY LIFE IS SO NORMAL BUT I FEEL LIKE ITS A MESS. Well, I'm the only thing not normal but everything around me is which makes me feel like I'm overexaggerating. God help me. I can't even express my feelings here because Wattpad will give me a warning. But seriously I love writing but I just get confused and stuck. People tell me I have the potential to do anything but I don't. I lie about things and I'm stubborn and mean and lame. I want to cry. I want to leave. I want to live a different life. Why was I born here? Why with this life? Why am I scared to die but I want to end it? Why is that huh? Why can't my life be normal, I'm not asking for it to be perfect but just for it not to suck. Please?. Maybe it was just supposed to be like this. Is this really me expressing my real feelings? Or is this me just being good at writing and portraying someone else's feelings? I don't know anymore.