Luz the troublemaker - Chapter 1

"Dude you fucking broke the man's bones?! What is wrong with you!" someone yelled while holding a passed-out teen in their arms. "Well, maybe he shouldn't mess with my little sister?! He fucking tried to rape her you dipshit!" Luz yelled back. Luz was outside of her school beating the shit out of a boy who fucked with Vee her 14-year-old sister. She didn't care what her punishment was, whether it was suspension or expulsion. At least she wouldn't have to go to school.

"Luz report to the principal's office. Luz report to the principal's office" the announcements repeated. 'Great the principal knows. Damn snitches.' she thought while walking inside the school and to the principal's office. She got scared looks at her in the hallways but she ignored it. It's not like she cared about having friends, she already had the best two friends she could ever have. Her younger sister and her slightly older brother. They weren't her blood siblings as they were adopted, but they felt blood-related to her so it didn't matter.

Luz arrived at the principal's office and knocked on the door. "Come in Luz." the principal responded. Luz opened the door and was greeted by the old man, she sat down and put her feet on the table. "Heyyyy principal... what's going on?" she asked with a slight smile on her face. "You know exactly what's going on Ms. Noceda. We've been trying to help you but you're failing all your classes and getting into trouble." he said sighing. "Woah wait, I'm not failing ALL my classes!" she said annoyed. "Plus that kid tried to rape my sister? I was just doing what I did best to protect her!" Luz whispered the last part. "Yes, and I know you did the right thing and that boy will be handled. But that doesn't excuse all your other times this happened" he said while pulling out an envelope and Luz watched him in curiosity. "So I and your mother decided to send you off to a boarding school." he said while setting the paper on the desk in front of them.

"A BOARDING SCHOOL?!" she yelled. Luz thought he was joking at first but then she opened the envelope and read 'You are invited to Hexside next semester! If you have any more questions please contact principal Bump at (251) --------' Luz's heart dropped. Hexside?! That school was one of the most famous schools in America. Almost all of the famous people today went there!

"Haha no, you got to be shitting- kidding me right now?! I know! I can't go there because it costs a lot of money! How about you just suspend me for a month and I'll come back all good!" she said nervously. "The money won't be an issue, me and Principal Bump go way back. He's agreed to let you go there starting 2nd semester." the man said while smiling. "So go on home Luz, you can't get out of this one" he smirked while motioning her to leave. "God dammit." she yelled while stomping out of the principal's office "Watch your tone young lady!" he yelled which made her roll her eyes.

Luz was on her way home and after a few minutes of walking, she finally got to her house. She opened the door to see her sister on the couch playing Roblox and her brother Hunter watching football on the couch. "Hey... guess who's back!" She yelled which made Hunter and Vee's faces perk up. Vee quickly ran to Luz and gave her a tight hug. "Woah, kid. What's the hug for?" Luz asked confused. "Is it true you're leaving for Hexside because you beat that kid's ass for me?" Vee said concerned "Oh you know huh? Yeah, I gave him a good fucking beatdown. Hopefully, he dies in his coma!" Luz yelled proudly. "Thanks, sis." she quietly said.

Luz POV

"Where's mamá?" I asked looking around. "She's in the kitchen" Hunter pointed to the kitchen while taking a handful of his popcorn. I walked into the kitchen and saw her making turkey tacos. My favorite. I sat down in one of the dining room chairs and watched her. "Mom" I said while playing with my fingers "Yes Mija? What's wrong?" she said while cutting up some onions without tearing up. I don't know how she does it. "Do I have to go to Hexside?" I mumbled. "Yes, Luz... I'm sorry." she said. "Is this about my grades? If you want me to commit I can! I could even stop fighting mom! Just don't send me to a... a boarding school please." I said still doing random things with my hands.

"Luz I know you can do better. You're a smart girl. But... I feel more comfortable with you going somewhere that has better opportunities for you. That school is the right path." she said smiling. "But mama if you gave me just one more-" I said with desperation in my eyes "Luz no. I have made my decision already. You're living with my friend Eda while you're there" she said in a stern voice which made my heart drop. "Sucks for you Lucia!" Hunter yelled from the living room laughing. "What are you talking about mi Hijo? You're going with her. "HAHA TAKE THAT!" I yelled as I walked back into the living room and sat in the middle of him and Vee. "W-What?! But mamá?! Why do I have to go with her?!" he complained. "I want you to make sure she doesn't get into trouble. Plus you're failing as well Hunter! You got held back a grade not to mention." she said annoyed. "You two are really smart kids. Luz, you have a different way of showing it, and Hunter you don't put in the effort. If you both go to Hexside that will all change. Please... for me at least?" mom said. "But... Damn fine!" he yelled. "Watch your tone boy!" she yelled back at Hunter. I was cracking up at this. I knew my vacation off of school would be fun. While it lasted.

-

A playlist to listen to if you continue to like this story.

This playlist was made after chapter 7

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Sj1dYrF6eiKiz1CRX8Klh

<3