Chapter 10 ( 2 Of 2 )

Okay now I need a somebody to edit my story , please messages me if you want to help me.

Please, ( COMMENT , VOTE , LIKE )

Part 2 Of 2

Jake and Trey have been gone for weeks they were building up there new pack. But Jake and Sammy are still apart, Jake cant stop thinking about her but he will not go back to her after she told he to leave. As Jake and Trey walk threw the woods making there marks to sign that their a new pack, then they smelled and dirty sweet scent. They both were in wolf form so the hunted the smell down they came upon a big tree with a small little frame under it. It was a little child she was female an wasn't human or it wasn't a half demon she was a small full demon. it looked like she hasn't eating in day's i slowly walk up she had marks on her like she was beating, She watch me with her small haze eyes she didn't say anything and I was still in wolf form and I know my frame was huge. I lad right next to her we was siting like that for about 2 hour's. She had move closer and she was now laying on my back with my tail rap around her. Trey had left and change back to human me,  "what are you going to do with her"  Trey said. I didn't know what to say I wasn't her parents I couldn't take her away from somebody she was an angle. She looked like she was 5 or 6 years old, she had dark brown hair, and had haze eyes. "Look's like we found are new pack member" I said and  I stood and started to walk home '.

- 5Hour's Later

She was in small room that wasn't done yet , we had just moved in.She was sound asleep and I didn't wanted to wake  her she need her rest. I was siting on the couch and Trey came from behind and slap my back. "Looks like you got yourself a new pup" Trey said. "You mean WE i don't want anyone touching her" I said , nobody was going to hurt her again. "Whatever you say bud" was his reply, I started to think about the pack. We need more members but its hard to find full demons other that today, I was getting tried of Trey and his jokes. The sun was setting and Trey was out roaming the city for any full demons. If we found one under a tree why couldn't find one in the city but he or she has to earn are trust to be in the pack. I heard footsteps moving up stairs "look like are little one up" I said to myself. I walked fast up the stairs "more like run " my wolf said. When I made it to the door I knocked before entering even though its my house, when I walked in she was laying on the bed. I slowly walked to "who are you" the child said her voice was low like she was scared her eyes where watering did I just scare this young child. " My name is Jake " I called out " I must have pass threw your lines without asking" she whisper. I was shock that she knew anything about the lines."Yeah you kind of just ran up into my home " i said, "But its okay I kind of like the company. But what is your name" I said smiling trying to open her up a little. 

-My Bad for stoping it i had to get this out of the way ! So Just FOLLOW . VOTE . COMMENT