Chapter 9 ( 1 Of 2 )

( I Know It Been forever I Would like to see my Book become famous i have +500 readers i wish you guy & gals just start voting & commenting on my book please I Know it's error in the book please don't tell me I Know already that's why you always see unedited before you read ( Please Vote, Comment and Fan ) thank you and i hope you like this chapter and if you have a Twitter.com Please follow at (@OtbSo_Savage "Thanks ")

( Unedited )

As we walked her house came into view. Me and Trey still didn't pick who's Alpha yet so we just waited until we had more members. Sammy began to walk faster as we became closer to her house. Me and Trey took are time as we look around for any danger Sammy let go of my hand and ran towards her brother. He had wolf marks all over him that's what he get for fucking with a full demon and that will always happen everytime he step out of line. It's not that i'll stop because his sister is my mate i don't love her she loves me I still hate all half demon's. She looked my way and smile i began to walk towards her when i heard a loud bang . A older looking men came out of no where with more wolves . " We have trespassers " I heard the man say. Sammy screamed and yeld but it was to late me and Trey have already shifted. As we waited for the fight to began Sammy tried to tell the older looking man I was her mate but he wasn't having it. Their were five wolves in all but they are were half demons. 

Trey made the first move he dash around the half demon, from left to right he went. They half demon was slower than him so he had no chance Trey grab the man by his neck and that was the end for him. They man body laid motion less Sammy began to cry and I saw a tears coming down her brother eyes but he quickly turned always. As Trey began to walk towards me the older man who must be alpha charge towards him. And I dash behind Trey and was head on with the alpha. We where face to face and the there was a third face an important one Sammy. She came between us and order us not to fight the alpha wasn't listening so she turned to me. " Please don't fight I love my father just leave " Sammy asked me. She asked me to leave it hurted on the inside but I will never let her see. So I turned to Trey and then we took off I heard Sammy yell " thank you " .

- 3Hour's Later

Me and Trey was in a hotel room think. " So what's next " Trey asked, " I don't know " I reply. Was I going to go back after she told me to leave it hurted I was missing her already. " So alpha when are we leaving " Trey asked. " Alpha " I said in a question way "yes your alpha you always have my ass when I'm in danger so I vote for you to be alpha but I'm beta ". I smiled "okay Beta Trey" we where now a family. "You do know we need more members! " Trey said. " I know I have an idea " I said " we aren't pack members we are brothers now ".

-15 minutes later

We where in the woods on a tall hill, "what's the name of are pack " Trey asked. I started to think and then it hit me " The Elite 5 " I said and he smiled. And then we howled as brothers.

Thanks for reading , I will update again very soon. Please fan, comment and message me any idea for the book . Follow On Twitter.com @OtbSo_Savage