Chapter 12

Thanks but my book will come to a end this chapter or the next , but thanks for the READS , VOTES AND COMMENTS I Will Have A sequel , I don't know the name yet but I will so please stay intune .

Jake - Pov

1Month Later

"Vaida Hurry Up" I called out she is never on time for training. She was  good at fighting her specialty was speed she was fast she could easily get to are borderline in 2 minutes. Her strength and endurance is need of improvement, her wolf is white and her coat is thick with red eyes. Are pack was five members now Me , Trey , Vaida , James and Danny. James was a Rogue full demon and Danny was a nomad. We had 2 packs White Moon and The Elite 5 there only to members in Elite 5 that pack was a secret no one could know about that pack not even the members of the White Moon. Vaida didn't even know about that pack that pack was only for terminating packs from the inside but the White Moon is are army we will go to war any time even Vaida I will train her to become a war god. She will join the Eilte 5 soon when her time is ready.I was brought out of my day dream with Danny sarcasm " It's about time princess" , "sorry" Vaida replied. Vaida was fearless she love to fight and would be a legend " I a smell rogue" Vaida said. "Heyyy" James called out "shes not joking I smell 5 of them" I said. "Lets go Vaida stay by my side at all times" I said, "yes father" she said. We began to run threw are territory Vaida was right by my side James and Danny was miles ahead and Trey was behind me. We arrived on the scene with 5 rogues on my borderline, It was 3 females and 2 males, I went behind a bush to change in to human form with Vaida on my side we approach the rouges. "What do you want half demons" I growl out "We wish to pass through your lands" The biggest male said he must be the alpha of this mutt pack."No" I yelled out , "what do you mean no" the male reply and with that it was on Danny and Trey was growling and snaping, "Quiet" Vaida Yelled. I was shock by that out burst the pack was quiet again, "You may never pass through my land now leave my border or prepare for battle" I Growled "lets go we could pass through The Dark Devils Pack border they dont care if we are half demons I don't want to be judge by something I had no control over" the brunette said. And with that they left.

2 Hours Later

"Father" Vaida said , "Yes Vaida" I replied , "do we hate half demons" she said softly. "We have are reason but you can have your own you dont have to hate half demons I will still love you no matter what" I said. "But we don't have no control over that you shouldn't be judge by something you have no control over" Vaida said. " I know" was all I could say "you know ? What if I was a half demon would you have killed me the day you saw me"she growled at me , "THAT'S ENOUGH VAIDA NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM" I USED MY ALPHA TONE. SHE LEFT THE ROOM WITH RAGE, what she said could it be true should I change my ways I just don't know any more.

Please Vote And Comment And This Is The End Of My Book there will be a sequel I will let you gals and guys know . Thanks.