Chapter 6

(This is why Half Demon & Full Demons hate each other and for those that don't understand and keep asking the same question)

Chapter #6-Half Hate and Full Love

(My Version)

Jacob (POV)

Long ago there was no war between Half Demon and Full Demon. Until the Half Demons betray the Full Demon the HD (Half Demons) hated that FD (Full Demons) had more power than them so the "HD" leader had witches to places a spell on the leader of the "FD" tribe so that it would make him weak. The 'HD" tribe attacked the 'FD" tribe and killed everyone and try to end the race of all Full Demons. But there was still 5 special young teens that got away (3Boys and 2Girls) that later on became the infamous Elite 5. The 'E5' later on reproduces more and more Full Demon so that their races will live on forever. The 'E5' bowed to take revenge on the Half Demon tribe witch later on they succeed on. But before they did they had a spell places on them by witches. The spell was that all Full Demons could only have one true soul mate and that others would be a trap for infalse love and cause pain and death to them and their inner evil wolves.

{I Hope that answer some of your question. Comment more if need more answers}