Good Gone Evil

Chapter 1.

Hey my name is Jake and yes I'm a werewolves but not any werewolf I am a full demon. There's are a lot of full demon but there are what I hate the most half demon.I am 18 and I have long white hair that touch my back with a half of moon on my forehead. My hair only turns white when I'm in full demon mode and my eyes turn all red but when I'm not.In demon mode my hair is all black and I have brown eyes and I have the best looking wolf in the pack. It is all white with black feet and the ending of my tail is black and about the pack I am soon to be alpha. While my father is still alpha now and here is the weird part about my family I'm the only full demon in it. My mother and father is half demon and my twin brother is half demon to now you are wonder why do I hate half demon some much is. 1.)My brother stole my mate 2).no full demon like or even respect half Demon not even there mother or father and 3).They think I'm weak.Because I haven't told them I was A full demon but today I will and I'm leaving this pack and stepping down from alpha so I can go solo and Become the most power full demon ever I hate living here with half demon so today is the day. "Wake your Ass up Jake"my brother Jackson called from the outside of my door I growled at the half demon putting my some Alpha power in it and the growl echo in the house and I heard other from pack make wolfish cry and he said "I mean get ready for the pack meeting" and Walk away without a another word. Today I will show all half demons there places. I pack some of my things getting ready to leave the house where I was born at and shifted at but I didn't turn full demon here. I turned in the woods by myself without my mate that I now hated she was perfect until she heard she had two mates I know what your thinking you can't have two mates. But it really rare if you do have two mates I haven't spoke to my brother or mate in 7months they will always try and talk to me but I never listen to them. I never really talk to anyone in the pack other than my mother I was thinking to myself for while until I heard my door nob twist. And I saw my mother walking in on me I heard her say "sweetie the meeting is starting and everyone is waiting on you"I nodded and smile and she smile back and walk out the room . Even through my mother is a half demon but I will always love her unlike my father I already hated him. He hated that I was first born but he never said it but every time people ask who was the soon to be alpha he got this look of hurt and anger on his face but fuck him. That's way I can't wait till I'm gone and Jackson end up fucking this pack up. I felt my full demon taking over and my hair was flashing white and black so I tried to clam down and grab my pack bag and a light jacket and headed down stairs to the pack room soon as I walk threw the door I smelt her she smelt like Cherry's. And I saw him kissing on her I was hurt on the inside but they will not see it on my face I walk towards the front and all eyes where on me.

-Vote & Comment (Edited)