Chapter 11

Okay I have read my own book it's errors everywhere I am looking for a editor, the job is still open and i am looking for a promoter . Thank You Please READ , COMMENT , VOTE Share !

 Follow Me On Twitter - @CallMeTayyTay 

Find Me On Twitter - xxTayyTayxx

Find Me On Facebook - TayTay Lord

Please COMMENT < READ < VOTE E V E R Y O N E .

- Jake POV

'What is your name' I asked the young child, she looked up 'Ummm I don't have a name' she said. What kind of child doesn't have a name 'what do you mean, what do they call you' I asked 'my name was 0 1 2 3' she said. My muscles flex my wolf was on alert I was past piss what kind of monster gives a sweet young girl a number as a name. 'Where is you family' I asked , she replied ' I don't have one, where is yours' she said, My life just flash when she asked that question, I was never ready to answer that question. Then I thought about Trey he was the only one who has be here with me, yeah Trey wasn't a friend he was a brother and I respected him for staying and solving are problems together. ' The wolf you saw earlier was my brother Trey ' I said, she look sad when she found out that I had a brother. 'So what's next for me I guess it's time for me to leave again" ? she asked, ' No ' I growled , ' Sorry ' she replied. 'I should be the one saying sorry' I said ' it's okay' she cried out, ' You could stay with me I could give you a home, a name and a family ' I said  without a word she charged me 'Daddy'. I smiled I never would have thought I would be called that, but now I have a pup without a mate that's when she came into my mind, I need to stop thinking about her. 'Now what should we call you' I said out loud , ' Ummm Dad before we pick a name can i meet your brother' she said in my arms. Then I called Trey using are pack link, I then took note that I had to place the pack mark on her so she could use the link as well. Trey came crashing into the room with his big body over the past month Trey was bigger than me but I could take him and that day will soon come once we have are pack big enough so we can use pack ranking matches. She than giggled loudly when Trey trip over the table, 'Stand strong' she said , I was shock because that would be something I would say, 'Looks like you turned her to your side already' Trey said , focus on my new child, 'Whats up boss' he said looking at me. ' I didn't want you she did' I said raising her in the air, ' uncle' she yelled out charging him, I let her go and she was gone, as Trey put her down to the ground he said 'look likes we got are self a new pack member', I just smiled. 'What is your name' he asked her ' I don't have one yet but we was just about to pick one' she said .

- 30 minutes later

I didn't know picking a name was this hard , 'Kim' Trey called out, 'Didn't Ray J hit that I called out' we both bust in to laugher , 'Caimile' I said , 'No' she yelled out , 'Carlie' Trey said ' why do you keep yelling out t.v stars ' I asked ' Dude I don't know I watch to much t.v ' Trey said, 'it's bad for your brains' my daughter said. Then I started thinking her name needs a meaning Then it hit me.  ' VaIda means - A ruler, a battle heroine'.

Thanks for reading PLEASE ! COMMENT < READ < VOTE !