Chapter 7

(Okay I know this is an overdue CHAPTER I' am very sorry that it took me this long to write a Chapter but I been enjoining the summer time and now it over so I'm back to writing don't for get to VOTE&COMMENT)

Chapter #7

Jake (POV)

We were eye to eye are wolves was having a stair down for leader ship. I was winning easily his eyes were flashing gold and black my wolf didn't like being disrespect by anyone. I let a warning growl escape my chest I guess that wasn't the right way to handle things because he quickly shut his eyes and his nail injected into his palm of his hand and his fist turn white. Was he thinking of hitting me he had another thing coming I walk past him bumping into him telling him follow me towards the forest. If we were going to fight for leader ship it would be where humans wouldn't be able to see us shifted into wild animals. We walked out the front door and the Half Demon pack was still out by the school gate hanging out. We walk out past them and one of them was about to speak up but I interrupted him with a growl he quickly closed his mouth. We were very close to entering the forest until I look back and saw we had a crowed following us it was that damn Half Breed pack again. I quickly gave JACOB control of my body and I saw the other Full Demon do the same to his wolf. I heard him say under his breath 'Names Chris what about you' I reply 'Jacob' he must of known what I was thinking 'what's your human name mine is Trey'. Where did he get that name most people would think of making their name in common with their real name. 'Jake' I reply 'Do you hate Half Demon as much as I do' he said with anger and rage his eyes flashed pure gold 'you have no idea' I said with pride and pain thinking of my former pack. 'Well mate I guess we're going to have to show these weak fucks are rage and pain' he said by quickly changing into a pure black wolf. 'Show off' I heard Jacob say in my mind I saw the half demons ready for a war they change into their want-to-be-wolves. I close my eyes and thought of the one thing that triggers my rage those 3 words "I hate you". My long hair blew with the wind my eye sight change from {okay} to pure clean clear, my muscle flexed in my shirt by making it rip into pieces and nails or should I say claws became longer. I just shifted into my giant wolf my hands became claws, my back end became a tail my nails became longer claws, the ground became lower my smelt, sight and hearing became clearing. The first Half Breed came running and jump in the air and attack "Chris" to my surprise he let him become too close to him the he let him throw the first swig and he dodge it easily and bit down on his arm and pulling it off. The blood from his arm was now cover over Chris wolf face and falling to the ground. The boy's body fell to the floor and Chris attacked him with force and the young boy cried for mercy but Chris didn't stop and there was nothing left of the young boy but bones no skin. Chris back away and took in his victory with a raged howl he looked at me and nodded saying it was my turn he step back behind me and I took a step forward. No one didn't step up to fight me because their eyes were still on their dead friend. I guess the young pre-Alpha think he had enough balls to come and attack me he ran full force he was quick but I was quicker I dodge it and he came back around and swung for my feet but I jump and tackled him to the ground. My wolfish face was eye to eye with him. And I was about to attack when a scream brought me from my fight I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. I saw a angle on earth she was beautiful she had curves to die for, she had sweet red ruby lips, she wasn't too tall or too short she was the perfect height for me, she had long brown silky hair I was still amazed by her perfect body I didn't even know she had dark blue ocean eyes that had a stair down with my soul and inner wolf. But there was something wrong with her she was a Half Demon too. I was still lost in her eyes I didn't even notice she moved closer to me and the boy that was still under me crying for mercy. She push me off him gaining a growl from me and my wolf she look at me and said something that touch me ' don't you growl at me because you and I both know you can't or won't hurt me and you know why Now get off my brother' she said pushing me again. I move back because I was scared of the electric shock I kept filling every time she touches me. I couldn't have another mate can I Jasmine does but she's a girl I look at her again and back away slowly because I was scared of what my next action might be. 'Are you okay' she said to him he smiled and reply 'yeah thanks for saving my life I don't know how you did it but I'm thankful' he said looking my way. 'Do you want to know the truth and how I really did it' she asked him he nodded quickly 'that Full Demon over there is my mate' she said pointing my way and I quickly turned and started to run.

(Okay I hope that you like that part I wanted to show a little of Jake/Jacob soft spot for his mate && I hope you like the new character Chris/Trey don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT P.S follow on Twitter.com @Tayy_WolfGang)