Chapter 8

(Hello guys & gals how did you like the last chapter. I hope you did because I wanted to show you that Jake is more than a killer with a pretty face that he has a soft spot for his mate in his heart........ Don't forget to Vote & Comment)

Chapter #8

Jake (POV)

I was now alone in the woods thinking and trying to make her fix in my life but she didn't fix anywhere in it. I didn't want her to be in pain like I was but what was I going to do 'Grow a pair' Jacob said. 'You don't mind her being Half Demon you will still be mates with her' I reply 'yes I do mind but you're going to be the one that has to deal with this not me I'm only the wolf you're the one that has to be seen with her' he said I didn't reply. I sat there quite until I heard crying and footsteps coming my way I stood on my feet and saw her. She was crying and hurt I didn't like seeing her like this she slowly wiped away her tears and came closer to me. 'Please tell me that you didn't reject me please say you didn't' she said as tears began to slowly fall again. I didn't reply because I didn't know what to say she looked up and was hurt that I haven't reply anything yet. She slowly back away from me ready to make a run for it 'so you did reject me' and started to run. I quickly grab her hand and placed it on my heart and looked into her dark blue eyes 'I didn't reject you why would I you haven't did anything to hurt me yet'. She slowly cup my cheek and looked back into my eyes and said 'I will never hurt you I don't know what would make you say something like that' she began to rake her finger nails against my bare chest. 'So you like my body' I said and her cheeks blushed a bright red 'your mine why wouldn't I' I chucked at the word Mine.

We began to walk back to her pack house hand in hand. Before we made it fully out of the forest Chris/Trey wolf appeared in front of us he growl at us mostly at the Half Breed girl all over me who name was Sammy. She was the same age as me but that all I knew about her. Sammy slowly hide behind me because of Chris growled even if Sammy did have Alpha blood in her she was still scared of Chris because he was a Full Demon and a Alpha. I let Jacob take over because we came to an understanding about Sammy safety. Sammy must of have notice my features have had a little change to them because she gasps really loud behind me. 'Chris she is my Mate and Jake and I have accepted that now we both know that you understand that so if you wants this friendship to last or even work please just give her a chances like I have just do it for me if not for Jake or Trey'. He did something that just surprised me and my wolf he bowed his head it wasn't just any bow it was if he wanted to make a pack with me. 'You want to make a pack don't you' he nodded 'okay who's alpha'? I asked.

(Please Voted and Comment and thanks for reading this chapter and I will update soon as always P.S follow on twitter.com @Tayy_WolfGang)