Chapter 9: Keep your head down

"Oh no, you are not going out of this yacht naked. There might be paparazzi out there and they cannot photograph you naked" Charles said upon seeing her in a neon green bikini bottom and nothing more.

 There might be paparazzi out there and they cannot photograph you naked" Charles said upon seeing her in a neon green bikini bottom and nothing more

"But I don't want tan lines. It's fine, I will sunbathe facedown, they won't see my norks. I've said it before, nudity never bothered me, Charles."

"Mamma mia Anita... if you do that and you get photographed that will rocketlaunch you back to the tabloids covers. I know it will make you panic" he said with a tone of worry and warning, which she found cute. Charles has always exuded the seriousness beyond his age.

"Ahmmm you're right... but I am feeling a bit reckless today..."  she walks to her bag to get her phone.

She raises her index finger to gesture a hook signaling him to come closer

"Come here and kiss me..."

"What? What are you doing?" He asks her looking confused

"I said, come here and kiss me..." she put one hand firmly on her side to act as if she's growing impatient.

Charles walks towards her and grabs her waist to bring her closer. He palms her face to kiss her.

"Like this?"

He kissed her full on the lips.

"Hmmm"

She raised her phone and snapped a few photos of their kiss. He doesn't stop, instead he deepened their kiss before closing it out by biting her lower lip.

He smiled at her "You confuse me sometimes..."

She snorted "Well, that was one hell of kiss, Mr Leclerc." She lifts her phone to look at their pictures

He stood behind her to see what she was looking at. He rested his head on her shoulder while  his hands rested on her belly occasionally touching the base of her bare breasts.

"We look good together. I love everything about you."He tells her with his distinct accent. She leans back to kiss him.

"You are very sweet. I like everything about you, too"
Her heart is beating faster, proving that she is indeed falling for him.

"So, are you ready to take the paparazzi out of business, Charles?"

"What do you mean? You are confusing me again.

"I'm saying I am ready. There is no need to worry about paparazzi photos because I am ready to go back to the public eye and be with you. Now, let's break your instagram drought and surprise your followers by sharing who you are spending the summer break with"

"What? Wait..Wait...Anita are you sure?"

"Yes. I know you wanted to do this since we started dating...and I'm sorry it took a while before I came to terms with the idea"