Chapter 35

The Barton family are having a picnic family day with the Dallas's. Mary is laying in the grass with Rosalie, who is babbling happily. Katie is with her dad, Elijah's with them, while Clark sits and plays with Rosalie fingers. He is why she's so happy right now. She's babbling to her big brother. Henry is picking some wild flowers for Laura.

"How 'bout now?" Clint asks.

Both he and Katie chuckle as they show a hit target in a tree in the field. He's teaching her how to shoot a bow and arrow because she wants to be just like her dad when she grows up.

"Alright, ready your fingers," Clint instructs.

"Nice," Elijah comments.

"Nice throw, kiddo," Laura praises.

"You go," Elijah says to his mom.

"Hey, you guys want mayo or mustard or both?!

"Both!" Clark and Mary reply together.

"Who wants mayo on a hotdog?" Katie asks.

"Probably your brothers," Clint replies before he looks at his ex-wife and now close friend. "Two mustard, please! Thank you!"

"Ketchup!" Laura's youngest with Henry exclaims.

"Ketchup?" Laura smiles. "I can do ketchup."

They continue spending time together outside. Laura is glad that Mary is home. She just wishes she weren't here mourning Bucky's death.