Chapter 18

Clint kisses down Mary's body in their apartment at the Avenger's headquarters. She moans as he buries his face between her legs when she least expects it. They'll be going to Laura's in a few days so that they can see Katie.

"Clint..." Mary whimpers as he devours her.

They had a long battle and now everyone is doing their thing but Clint and Mary, they're doing this. Mary withers until she can't take it. She yanks him up by his arms and makes him lay down. Mary climbs and she slides down on his penis with her soaked insides.

"Ah, damn," Clint groans as he grips her hips. "Mmm, like always, you feel good."

Her saving him, a kid, and Pietro at the end of the battle turned Clint on big time. Clint lets her ride for a while before moving her under him.
~~~~~

"Will you let us join your team?" Wanda asks as she and Pietro approach Steve at headquarters.

"Depends," Steve replies. "Do you want to use your powers to save people or kill them?"

"After that?" Pietro smiles. "Save people."

"Then as far as I'm concerned, you two are Avengers," Steve replies. "Both of you, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. I want you to work side to side with Screaming Woman, or Mary. She was enhanced by Hydra, too."

"Of course," Wanda replies. "She already likes Pietro."

"How old are you?"

"We're seventeen," Pietro says.

"She sees you as her own kids," Steve says. "Or she will both of you. She lost a child a few years before Hydra took her. A daughter."

"We'll work with her," Wanda says.

Steve nods. "Okay, then..."

"Welcome to the team, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver."