Chapter 29

In a car under the underpass are Sharon (Carter), Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Mary. Mary is sitting beside Bucky in the backseat, Sam is in the front seat. Steve is at the trunk of the getaway car right now with Sharon.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks.

"No," Sam replies.

"Vrei să-l cânt de sirenă?" Mary asks her brother in Romanian.

Bucky smirks and he nods. Mary whistles a soft siren song to Sam and he moves his seat up.

"Hey, no fair," Sam scolds her.

"Buck has long legs, Sam," Mary muses.

"Mary," Bucky warns and she grins at him. "God, look at you. You look great."

Mary smiles. "You're still ugly."

Bucky scoffs and Mary grins.
===

At the Leipzig/Halle airport on the try level of a parking garage, Steve drives into the lot in the batter old cars. He parks beside a grey van. Mary gets out and she runs to Clint. He grunts as he catches her.

"Hey, you," he greets.

"Hey," she greets as Bucky smiles from the car. 

"Cap," Clint says, greeting Steve as he gets out of the far.

"You know I wouldn't have called you if I had any other choice," Steve says.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor," Clint muses and Mary giggles as she lets him go. "Besides, I owe you a debt."

"Thanks for having my back," Steve says.

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda says and Mary gives her a hug; Bucky watches curiously, outside of the car.

"How about our other recruit?"

"He's rarin' to go," Clint replies. "Had to out a little coffee in his, but... he should be got to go."

"What time zone is this?" Scott Lang asks and he sees Scott. He shakes his hand with an amazed look. "Captain America."

"Mr. Lang," Steve greets.

"It's an honor," Scott says. "I'm shaking your hand too long." He lets his hand go. "Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looks at Wanda and Mary. "I know you guys, too. You're great!" He turns back and feels Steve's shoulders. "Jeez. Ahh, look. I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thinking of me." He looks at Sam. "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam asks.

"Uh, good to see you," Scott says. "Look, what happened last time when I..."

"It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again," Sam says.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Mary asks the man.

"Something about some.. psycho-assassins?" Scott assumes.

"We're outside the law I'm this one," Steve says. "So, if you come with is, you're a earned man."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott asks.

"We should get moving," Bucky claims.

"We got a chopper lined up," Clint says.

"Dies ist Notsituation," a man on the PA says in German. "Alle Passagier müssen dem Flughafen sofort evakuieren."
(This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediate.)

"They're evacuations the airport," Bucky comments,

"Start," Sam and Mary say at the same time.

"Stark?" Scott looks like he's about to spasm.

"Suit up."

Mary raps her wrist watch and her suit materializes around her. Bucky whistles.

"Nice move, soră mai mică," Bucky muses.

Mary rolls her shoulders once her suit is done and on.

"I like that," Steve says.

"It's fast and I like it," Mary says simply. "Let's do this."
=======

"We found it," Sam radioes Steve. "Their Quinjet's in Hanger 5, north runway."
======

"What the hell is that?" Bucky asks, he, Sam, and Mary are in the terminal.

"Everyone's got a gimmick now," Sam says.

Peter Parker, Spider-Man, swings through the glass and kicks Sam backwards. Bucky throws a punch out Peter catches his arm.

"You have a metal arm?" Peter quizzes. "That is awesome, did!" He exclaims and Sam hits Peter. "You have the right to remain silent!" Mid-air, Peter fends Sam off and then swings after him using his webs.

"Webs?" Mary gushes. "Okay, that's awesome! I wanna swing with webs."

Peter throws a web and pulls her up. Mary gasps and she lands on his back. Peter throws something at Bucky, it's something Bucky threw first, Peter was just throwing it back. He webs Sam's wrist to the balcony railing. He has Mary because Tony said she's not to be handled like Steve, Steve, Clint, Wanda, Pietro, and Bucky.

"Those wings carbon fiber?" He asks.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam asks.

"It's awesome from your here!" Mary yells down.

"They would explain the rigidity-flexibility ration," Peter says, "which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"I don't know if you've ever been in a fight before but there's usually not this much talking," Sam says as Peter uses webs to keep Mary from falling.

Peter puts Mary on a  balcony. "Alright, sorry, my bad."

Peter swings down and Bucky jumps in the way. Bucky and Sam fall through the glass down onto the next floor and Peter webs them.

"Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so I'm really sorry... wwwwaaaahhhhb!'" he screams as Redwing, Sam's drone, drags Peter through the glass wall.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asks.

"I hate Roy," Sam says. "Mary, come down."

Mary jumps. She lets out a banshee scream and the sonic wave keeps her from face-planting the ground. She rejoins Bucky and Sam.