Chapter 7

Bruce and Screaming Woman are on their way to join the battle on Earth. Screaming Woman has no idea that Clint is back in his own headspace yet because she doesn't have a earpiece yet. They make it and they see the Citauri.

Bruce looks over at his companion. "Ready?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Wanna know it secret, Cap?" Bruce asks. "I'm always angry."

The Hulk comes out and he puts Screaming Woman on his shoulder.

The strawberry blonde looks at her ex-husband. "Hawkeye?" She speaks and the archer looks at her. "Don't shoot me."

Hawkeye smirks. "Never."

"I scream, you hulk smash."

"Do them both," Hulk says in an animalistic voice.

"But..."

Hulk looks at her, his green eyes bright. "You can do it."

Screaming Woman nods. As he starts smashing, Screaming Woman stands on his shoulders as she concentrates. She lets out the screaming tune, both sound waves combining and it shoots through the chitauri. Hulk stops as she keeps going, the Bruce inside feeling pride for her. The others then start to run in fight when the hybrid jumps down and does some combat.

"Wait!" Black Widow exclaims when they see Screaming Woman getting surrounded. "Screaming Woman! NOW!"

Screaming Woman belts out her banshee scream and siren song and they all burst, their alien guts getting all over her. She grimaces.

"Ew!" She gasps in disgust. "Hulk!"

She waves her hand over her watch and her clothes, without alien guts, are back. They go up to the Stark Penthouse and Loki decides to be brave and stand up to Hulk.

"ENOUGH!" Loki exclaims. "You are, all of you are beneath me! I a, a God, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied..."

Hulk grabs Loki by his legs and starts slamming him against the floor repeatedly before he throws him to the side and picking Mary back up. "Puny God," Hulk says and Loki whimpers in pain.

Hulk and Mary start working together again, his Hulk-ness and her screams and siren songs. Hundreds of riders come their way.

Mary screams and throws sonic waves at them, killing most of them and Hulk takes care of the rest. Ironman starts flying a middle up through the portal. Mary sits on Hulk's shoulders as she watches Ironman.

"Come on, Ironman," she murmurs as she leans against Hulk's head.

As the portal closes, Ironman comes plummeting to Earth. When Ironman lands, Hulk walks over and he lets Mary slide off him. She removes the Ironman mask and reveals Tony's face. They can't get him to wake up so Hulk roars know his face, that startled Tony enough to wake up.

"What the hell? What just happened?" Tony asks frantically. "Please tell me that nobody kissed me."

"We won," Captain America says.

"Alright. Hey. Alright," Tony muses. "Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have your get tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from, here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it."

Thor is looking up at Stark Tower. "We're not finished yet," he says.

"And then shawarma after," Tony says after a beat.

They head up to the Stark Penthouse. Loki crawls to the stairs and he takes a breather. He senses someone behind him. He turns to find the Avengers staring at him, all of them mad.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now," Loki says and Hulk snorts at him.

A week later, Thor brings Loki to Asgard.