BONUS CHAPTER

MALIK POV

I was busy signing some important papers when the door to my office opened revealing my beautiful queen looking so beautiful like the sun gives lights to me on this boring world of mine.

Being King has some perks but it feels lonely to be honest. I remembered when I lived here alone with my father, the previous King.

It was always lonely, I felt suffocated but when he sent me to New York to study there. I never felt alive. Just as I thought I could feel alive but when I saw Natasha for the first time I felt like my whole world crashing into me.

The feeling of having crushed them later blooms into love. I experienced it all with her. I may have been linked to different girls but never once she left in my mind.

I am a man too! I have needs since she can't replicate my feelings for her. That time I chose to have diversion to other women which I know was such a low move.

( Sorry dear reader, I know it must have broken your heart. But please know that I really love Natasha with all my heart, cross my heart and hope to die ).

Of course I am not proud of my young self back there. But it seems Allah has a different plan for us and suddenly I had an opportunity to show my love for her. What's even more lucky she got pregnant with my two twins.

How lucky I am to have them.

"MALIK... .!" She screeched when she saw me not paying attention to her.

" Love... Heaven must have known that I am missing my beautiful wife and she graces her presence here. What brings you here my lovely and beautiful queen?"

"Shut up! Your kids are running chaos again. I really don't know what to do with them. They are like walking bombs and explode everywhere! " She said, looking so cute in her scowling face.

" Don't worry about them my love! Every one of us undergoes the same stage. I guess those two just have their moment just let them be! "

" Goodness Malik! That's why those twins are so spoiled because you just let them!" She glared at me.

No matter how she acted towards me. My eyes always see her as beautiful and gorgeous. I must be crazy to say this because she's been glaring at me since she arrived here but all I see is how she looked beautiful.

" Don't worry, ok? If it's really bad then I will reprimand them!"

True! If I see that they are getting too much. I won't stand here and just let them be.

Though I want to be honest with you. Just one smile from my daughter. Sometimes I forget that I need to scold them. Hahahaha.. sorry I guess my daughter is daddy's little girl.

"Malik, you have to scold them. I keep telling them to stop acting that way but they just nod and then again and again they will do it! I really don't know what to do with those two!"

" Silly children! But they are so sweet right? "

True! Those kids might be very hard headed but they are so sweet and clingy to me! Hahahaha... My wife , my queen always complain how they are so spoiled by me.

Every night they will never sleep without me tucking them to bed, reading them stories. I guess everything that I ever wanted as a child happens now I have my own.

It feels so unreal actually. But the feeling of being a father and a husband for me is nothing more greater than that. I may be the king of my country but my family always comes first before my throne.

I vowed to cherish and love them with all my might. I love every second of it.

I don't really want to be a king in the first place but having them with me it feels like everything just comes easy.

"Come here Love!" I said giving her a puppy looking eyes as I patted my thighs asking her to sit.

"What am I? Your dog?" She said while her brows on the highest top and glaring at me but she still listened to me and took a seat.

This is what I really love about my wife. Even though she's in a bad mood or doesn't like my idea, she still listens to my clingy attitude to her.

"Why don't we make baby number four??" I asked her once she settled in my thighs and I caressed her small tummy.

After having three children she's still looking as sexy as ever. Some thought she's not married and thought that she's single.

I almost killed a guy when we went shopping in New York. She was so busy looking for her things when a guy approached her.

I thought he was just a fan but to my surprise he asked for her number. How dare him do such a thing in front of me? If he did it on my land I would execute and behead him immediately.

"What baby number four are you talking about?" She said, If looks can kill, I think I am already buried six feet below now.

"Hmmm?" I said as I put my head on her.

"We can't even control your twins and you want baby four. No way! Jasmine is still small! And also having three children is enough Malik! " She said that made me raise my eyebrows.

" No way love! "

" Yes way, love! " She said, coping my reaction.

" But love, I want a huge family!"

"Huge size my butt! It's not you who is going to suffer everything. Do you remember? So when I said stop we will stop! "

" Ohhh... But I really love one more prince, my love! " I said, still trying to look sad.

" Malik, we already have one! "

" Yeah, is it lonely for him? He has two sisters and he is only one? " I said to her.

" Goodness Malik! Your children really take after you. All of you won't take no for an answer! " She bursted and I laughed.

" No! We just love to be loved by you! "

" Ohhh you love to annoy me? "

" Love!!!!! That's so harsh! " I said, trying to give her disappointed looked.

" No it's not! We really love you my love!" I said as I kissed her. Just like that my kids barge unceremoniously in my office room and make me halt my action.

"Dad, Mom you are so gross!" My daughter Anastasia said and I smiled at them.

Having family may not be easy as it seems but I am always thankful for my wife bringing my children to me. I will be forever grateful to her for giving me another reason to live.

A life with her , together with my children feels so unreal that sometimes I thought I am in heaven.