CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - UNEXPECTED VISITOR

Natasha POV

I had been confessed by so many guys in the past but none of them can make my heart go wild like crazy like I am feeling right now.

I didn't even have the courage to open my mouth. Instead I just paused there and listened to everything he said.

The guy is absolutely handsome and sexy. He's a quiet catch, everyone keeps telling that. I know, he's not just a Prince but a whole damn package.

Way back in grade school, he graduated with flying colors. A Prince who is handsome, sexy , popular but also A class nerd. Who wouldn't want that?

So instead of answering his heartfelt confession I hung up my phone. Yes! You got it right! I know I am such a coward but what can I do? I mean honestly I have been secretly liking that guy since time immemorial.

The first day we met was when I accidentally witnessed him being bullied by one of our school bullies at that time. At first I was just trying to pry like I was watching something. But later on when that stupid guy decided to hit Malik. I told myself that's it. I intervene to the point that I punch the guy square on his face.

Just then it seemed like the world stopped when I stopped and helped Malik to get on his feet. I am not a nerdy person since I don't like those who wear glasses. ( Please don't throw a hate comment on me because of this). But when my eyes fell on him at that very moment I swear I never saw such a guy who wore glasses as sexy as him.

I can feel my jaw drop at the sight of him looking so awfully delicious. But of course I won't give in to that kind of temptation so instead I walk away without saying anything to him.

I guess that's the first time we met and then so on I always watched him from afar. When one of my friends told me about him being the Prince of one of the middle lands. I totally backed off. I don't want to be entangled with such a guy since I have been doing that for my entire life.

Being a granddaughter of the two most powerful grandparents I bet none would agree to me that it's pretty tiring. But the fact that you need to carry along with you your bodyguard every time? It's pretty sucky!

Though I have never been thankful enough to have such an amazing family. Unlike other kids we grow up with everything already piled on our plate. But my mom always reminded us to never look down to other people.

Dad said that I am an exact copy of my mom way back in her younger age. She's badass and always into trouble not that he finds it unattractive but it's actually the opposite. He finds her more attractive and intriguing. ( Guess that my dad is head over heels in love with my mom).

My siblings often teased me that they wonder if I ever find a guy who will like me. They said I am beautiful but my attitude is kinda overbearing. I disagree though, I told them that my overbearing attitude only comes in when I am with people I don't give a fuck with.

So they said good luck to me in finding Mr right. As if I am looking for one. I don't have any fantasy in having a happy ending, cussy and lovey dovey with someone. I prefer to be alone, minding my own business and eating my favorite snacks alone on my couch watching Korean romantic comedies. Yeah I find it pretty nice.

Just like that I am here all alone on my couch watching a Korean romantic comedy when someone rings the bell of my door. I huffed as I don't understand why my manager Candice needs do it every fucking time.

I told her to just use her key to get in but she wouldn't. Instead she always made me do and open my door for her.

But when I yanked my door open I was surprised and shocked to see the person knocking on my door is not my manager but the face that I've been dying to see but refrain myself from since I don't want to look cheap.

He looked at me with furrowed brows like talking to me silently if I am going to let him in.

"What are you doing here!" I asked him as I started to collect myself from being shocked.

"Aren't you not going to invite me inside your house?" He said effortlessly, avoiding my question.

"Get in!" I said to him, As I gestured to him to get inside. Once he settled comfortably on my couch with his feet on my table looking at me like a predator. I gulped as I felt something inside of me twirling. "Just say what you want! I need to relax!" I said as I tried to fight the burning feeling deep inside me.

"Is that the right way to greet your boyfriend, my love?" He said in his baritone voice.

"Just tell me why exactly you are here? So I can go back laying down and take my whole rest day!" I said to him and keep standing while looking at him.

"Why don't you take a seat next to me, love? I bet your legs are still sore because of the runaway!" He said while patting the space next to him.

"No, I am good here!" I said as I waved my hands to make him stop whatever he was intending to say.

"My love, I am very tired and I want to rest. I went straight here as soon as the plane landed! So please come to me and give me a hug!" He said.

"No!"

"Ok!" He said and stood up before I could protest. He scooped me up and hoisted me up carrying me like a baby. I gasped from my mouth and I patted his chest to protest.

"Put me down, Malik!" I said to him as I looked straight into his eyes.

"Where's your room?" He asked, making me confused.

"Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion, dropping my mouth open.

"I won't repeat my question, my love!"

"You are barging into my house , carrying me with no permission and then asking me where my bedroom is? Are you insane?" I shouted at him.

********************

To be continued on the next chapter! 😉🤭