CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - PREGNANT

Natasha POV

"Nana, what are you smiling at? And why are you suppressing it?" I asked her and she looked at me like a deer caught.

"Oh sorry my lady, I didn't mean to do that!" She said apologetically and I scowled at her.

"Come on, I am not angry. I just asked, ''Why are you smiling and hiding it!"

"It's because it's not right to smile when you are with someone, especially with you my lady. I am just a mere maid. And the reason I smiled was because I had never seen Prince Malik this sweet to anyone!"

"Goodness I thought you thought something else it's just Malik and me!"

"Shhh! My lady doesn't call him that. You should properly called him Prince"

"As if!" I mumble.

Just then I looked around and observed people surrounding me. I noticed Malik looking like he was being stuck on an ice cube. I caught him looking uneasy. Then there's a girl beside him smiling at him. The kind of smile would say 'hey look at me' but the damn guy never bothered to glance at her even once.

"Who's the girl besides Prince Malik, Nana?"I asked Nana since she's looking the same way.

"That's princess Mina from the neighboring country!" She answered.

"Why is it they have similarities with women besides the king?" I asked her once again, making her turn wide to me.

"My lady, please don't call her a woman since she won't like it or you may get punished!" She said to me,

"Oh! Sorry about that!" I said sheepishly. Then I turned to Nana who's looking at me. "What?" I asked her. Cause I am sensing that she wants to say something to me.

"Hmmm!"

"What? Don't be shy! I told you, never hold your tongue when speaking with me!" I said to her,

"It's just that you are more suited to the Prince than the princess. I shouldn't say this but when the Prince is with you he is very happy!"

"Ohh! I don't think so Nana! Look at those two! Don't they belong to each other?" I said while I pointed my chin towards the two people whose center of the attention now.

People are whispering while looking at the both of them. While some stealing glanced at me. What the fuck are they doing?

Whatever!

I need a fucking drink to occupy my attention. Because I don't like the way people look at me. If I don't hold back my temper, maybe I will open my mouth unceremoniously.

So I grab the nearest glass and pour alcohol on it. I saw a few women looking at me and whispering. My goodness, what are these people? Am I some kind of alien to them?

I shrugged my shoulders and was about to drink my glass but a hand stopped me from reaching it.

"What are you doing?" We both said in unison.

"What?" I asked him.

"Don't you dare drink it!" Malik said to me.

"Why is that? Don't tell me you are prohibited from drinking alcohol now? Do you realize I am just your pretend girlfriend? Me drinking alcohol is out of your job!" I said to him,

"No! Don't you remember the last time you had alcohol and got drunk? What happened? And also...!" He stopped for a moment and I looked at him confused.

"What? Finish that sentence!"

"Honestly you did not remember at all? We did not use protection at that time. Who knows you are pregnant!"

"What???" I shouted, earning the attention of the people around us. I almost fell from my seat. Good thing I grip into the arm rest hard.

"Yes! So...!" Before he could finish the sentence I dragged him towards an area where no one would see or eavesdrop on us.

Goodness, those people are so annoying. Royalty? Royalty my ass! It's like they are eyeing you from every move. I hate that kind of person.

I came from a rich and powerful family but never my family did such a thing. Even my grandfather who is a senator. He will never shut my mouth. He always said to me that being you is the most important thing.

I love my grandparents so much. Now I am missing them so much, especially my niece.

What the hell is this guy bluffing about? Me being pregnant? What the fuck?

"Hey hey, I know I am irresistible but no need to drag me love. All you have to do is ask and tell me!" He said but I smacked his head lightly.

"Don't get too cocky. I did drga you here to do such a thing on you. What do you mean by me being pregnant?"

"Yeah! We did not use protection at that time, love!"

"What? You did not wear protection? How could you?" I said to him

"Why would I wear protection?"

"Why? What if I got STD or illness because of your... Urgg whatever! Why did you just tell me now?" I groaned thinking as I thought about it.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, his brows curved.

"Did you imagine the amount of girls you bedded? And you just forgot to wear protection on me?"

"Ouch! No love, don't worry! I may have a fair share of women but I can guarantee I am safe and clean!" He said to me, grinning.

"Hahaha.. Who knows!" I snorted.

"Come on! You should think about the probability of you being pregnant now!" He said to me and I shook my head.

"No! That is impossible! I just got my friend today!" I answered him.

His lips formed an O shape and clearly understood what I meant about my friend.

"Shit! I thought I already have my heir inside you now!" He mumbled softly while looking at my stomach.

"Hahahah funny! Instead of thinking of me being pregnant with your heir now Why don't you make that girl pregnant instead. I bet she will not hesitate to jump in your bed!" I said without thinking twice.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused. Then his face lit up like he thought something bright. " Are you jealous of my love?" He asked me.

"Urgg! We better go back to that banquet or else they might think wrong about what we are doing here!" I said to him as I stomped away from him. But before I can get far away from him I hear him laughing at me.