CHAPTER THIRTY THREE - WEAK SPOT

Natasha POV

"I should have known they would do such a thing!" He said and I frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"We got into a heated discussion with the counsel and my father of course. It's the reason why I left your side and talked to them. They are asking me whether I am planning on taking you as my wife and being the queen of the country. And of course I said yes, that will always be my plan! They said so many things but I didn't care. I told them that it's not something they can decide for me because this is my life and however I want to share my life with is none of their business!" How can this guy get sweeter and sweeter each day I spend my day with him? I swear I feel my cheeks blushing at the moment. Blame this guy for being sweet to me.

"Then? What did they say after?"

"I know they are still not convinced. I don't really care, I will marry the woman I love whether they like it or not. No one can stop me anyway, not my dad nor the council!"

"You highness, how about what happened a while ago?" Omar asked all of a sudden.

"Oh that! Do you have evidence of what happened to my love?"

"Yes! I was looking for Nana. I thought she's taking too long getting my drink. But while looking I took a video on my phone. There you can see everything that really happened! I played it again and again but I can clearly see how that bitch princess stepped on Nana's foot in order for her to unbalance then landed on her!"

"Shit! I know that girl is cunning. She came from that kind of family but I never knew she would step down for this!"

"So?" I asked him.

"Don't worry I will handle everything. You don't have to do anything. I will protect you from them, no need to worry!"

"What are you talking about? I'm the one who got us this mess. I should be the one fixing this, not you!"

"Love, it's my duty to protect you. I am your boyfriend!" He said to me,

"Malik, don't give me that kind of crap. I won't buy it! I told you that I can handle myself!"

"Fine, but I will help you! Please!" He said to me,

"Whatever!" I snorted at him.

"But your majesty, so is Nana ok?" Omar asked, making us all look in his direction. I saw Nana looking down at the side.

"I am really sorry for what happened, Lady Natasha. If it's for me you wouldn't be in this situation. You should have defended me to them. I am your servant, it's my duty!"

"Nana, I told you don't be like that. So what are you? But it doesn't mean that other people can do that to you. If you are used to this kind of treatment, not me! I am not one of those people. My family taught me well to always look at others the same, not by their status or wealth!"

"Thank you, My lady Natasha! You really don't know how happy I am. I know it's wrong but I feel happy knowing someone like you never judges me nor has a doubt on me!" She cried and that's the moment I thought that this girl really has a good heart. She must have suffered so much from people who used to belittle anyone.

"No it's ok! As I told you, you didn't do anything!"

"Thank you for that Lady Natasha!" She vowed to me and I smiled.

Malik excused them and made them leave the room, told them to go and have some rest. The night is late anyway.

"Why don't you go back to your room too?" I said to him as I can't stop my yawning.

"Hmmm... I will put you to sleep first my love!" He said, making me raise my brows.

"Oh come on! I know you are tired! Don't you dare think of something!" I said as I narrowed my eyes on him.

He began to move closer to me and close the distance between us. He caressed my cheeks making me hold my breath for a second.

"Hey, I said stop doing that! It's not the right time for that!" I said as I tried to fight my raging feelings.

"Why's that?" He said lowering his face to me. My heart pounds even more when he drops his head down to my neck. I groaned when I felt him nuzzling his nose, smelling me.

"Oh God!" I moaned and I could feel him smiling between my skin.

He nibbled my skin playfully and before I couldn't say no to him again I pushed softly. He looked up to me frowning.

"Don't you dare! You are tired and I am too!"

"I am not tired, my love, come on! I will make you feel better after this!" He said and I winced.

"Goodness, do you really need to do that?" I asked him breathless.

"So?" Taunting me in a sexy husky voice.

I tried to step away from his hold only to be pulled by him immediately. He spoon fed me while kissing my neck. I let out a giggle as I can't help but to feel ticklish for his actions.

"Stop it, it's ticking me!" I said as I spoon around and looked at him.

"Hahahaha.. now I know your weak spot love!" He said grinning.

"Goodness, do you need to know?"

"Of course! I am your boyfriend and soon to be husband. I should know about this!"

"You are one weird kind of boyfriend!" I said as he carried me to my bed and put me on his lap.

"I don't mind being weird as long as I get you to have you!" He said

"Gosh! Are you really a king? Hahaha.. A king should not say something like that to anyone!"

"No! You are exceptional in my love! I would do anything for you to be happy even if it takes for me to break the rules being a king. As I said, as long as I can see you smile and be happy you can count me in!"

"Awww... !" I said as I kissed his nose making his eyes turn wide.