CHAPTER FOUR - THAT GIRL

Malik POV

"Your majesty, I still don't understand why you made such a statement. Clearly it's stating a lie. You and I both know that you and that girl are far from a relationship!" My friend, assistant and my close confidants.

"Omar, I am just saving both of us from humiliation!"

"Yeah! That's what you say but we both know behind it. You would freely volunteer to do that for the sake of that girl!"

"She has a name Omar!"

"Sorry your majesty! But I still don't understand why you are so determined to have that girl. She does not deserve you!" He said while sitting beside me.

Omar and I grew up together. His father is the sole visor of the king who happened to be my father. That's why we became close since we were in diapers. His father often brings him to the castle since I am alone in that palace since I am the only child of my parents.

When my father decided to make me study abroad. He offered that Omar would come with me and be my friend, assistant and classmate and at the same time serve as my bodyguard when I am inside the school premises.

I never agreed to have many bodyguards that will stand on my back and will go anywhere I go. Just outside the school I bring a few of them to ensure my safety according to my father and his visor.

"So who deserves me more then Omar?"

"There are a lot of girls lining up for you. Back in Saqr you have a betrothed princess who loves to have your attention. She always wants to be with you. I don't understand why you don't like her. She's very well suited to you. And if you are into western girls then the one you dated last month very openly expresses her feelings to you. She's into you but obviously your mind is out of her. She's not the person you are looking for!" He said to me deeply.

"You know I am opposed to having a betrothed princess. I would rather choose someone I love. And to answer your question Omar. Yes she's the girl that I am looking for. My eyes never wander to any girl since she's the only girl that I want to look at!"

"But I don't understand why? Why her? Out of many women throwing themselves to you? Why her?" He asked.

"Because, those women you said are just throwing themselves because for some reason I have money, power and I am a Prince. But Natasha never after that. All she did was show her true self to me. She never fakes nor does anything to catch my attention!"

"Yeah instead every time you're there she's clearly established an obvious truth that she doesn't like you!"

"It's not that she doesn't like me Omar!

"Your majesty, remember how she said to her friends that she doesn't want anything to do with you. That girl is crystal clear, giving you the signal that she's not interested!" He said and if not for being my close friend I want to behead this guy for being too straightforward and direct to me.

"Omar, women do opposite things, you know. When they say that they don't like it, it means the opposite!" I said as I glared at him.

He snorted at me like I said an impossible thing.

"As if, maybe to other women but not that girl. Since grade school you have been following that girl non stop. Sometimes I want to think you are her stalker, your majesty!"

"Shut up Omar!" I hissed at him.

"Your majesty, I just want to be frank to you. All I want is a good thing for you!".

"Good thing my butt. Will a good thing come if you keep arguing with me?"

"No! Sorry for that, your majesty!" He said as he looked apologetically.

"But your majesty, did you think of the consequences of your actions? What about your father?" He asked me and I shrugged at him.

"I will tell him that I already have a girlfriend. It's a good thing so they won't force me to marry that girl they betrothed to me!"

"If I may ask your majesty?"

"What is it?"

"Why don't you like princess Mina?" He said to me,

"She's not my type Omar!" I answered quickly.

"Yeah of course! Your type is someone sassy , loud and rude!"

"Omar quit it there. I don't like the way you describe her!" I warned him.

"You are just.... !" He didn't finish his sentence as we heard a voice from my intercom.

"Your majesty, someone whose name is Natasha is in the lobby. She said that you are expecting her!" My head of security told me.

Me and Omar looked at each other. Of course she will come to see me. Who wouldn't be? I just announced to the world that she's my girlfriend.

I was already expecting her to come and see me but I didn't know it would take this early. I bet she's very pissed off right now. Knowing that girl she will stay away from me as much as possible. I know she has some important reasons. But what can I do when we caught the camera making out openly in the hallway of her hotel she's staying in last night.

The memories of last night flashes in my mind. And I will be lying if I say that I don't want it to happen. It's like a blessing in disguise but I have a little secret about last night that I don't even let Omar know. If he knows he will keep lecturing me non-stop for sure.

Staring at her last night was a very hard thing to do. She's wearing a strapless red dress that stops at her midthigh. It showcases her long flawless legs that I have been imagining ever since I hit puberty stage.

I know it's wrong to imagine a girl with that position but God knows I can't help it. She's the hardest temptation that I can't resist nor I want to resist if I may say.

I will do anything to be with her even if it takes me to have a black eye. She seems to give me that vibe though. When I am around she always wears a scowled face that says ignore me. But how can I? She's very hard to ignore. I love it when I stick closer to her and she will glare at me. I love to ruffle her feathers since she looks so cute when she's mad.