CHAPTER THREE - STATEMENT

Natasha POV

When Candice hung up and said she will head to my hotel room so she can talk to me regarding this matter I am still dazed and still feel like I am still hallucinating.

I even pinch mysey few times to prove that I am wide awake and everything really happened.

I pace back and forth in my hotel room when my phone rings again. I quickly grabbed it but to my dismay it's my sister Sofia who called. I immediately swipe the green button to answer her.

"Sis!" I greeted her.

"Wow, for a woman who rocked the entertainment world a buzz this morning, sure you are full of energy huh?" She sarcastically commented at me.

"Shut up. Why did you call?"

"Well I need to call you since dad and Mom can't get a hold of you. They said you won't answer their call! So I presume you don't want to talk to them. And being your one and only sister it's my duty to know how you are and what are you doing now!" She said to me I can hear the clicking of her pen on her table.

"It's not that I don't want to answer them. I just need to figure out how to say the right word to them!"

"Yeah like how the hell you and Malik together in the hallway shoving each other's tongue like some kind of hungry hyena?" My god she didn't just say that. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Shut up! It's not that you haven't done this kind of thing. You guys can't keep your hands to each other" I said.

"Hahaha.. Me and Carter are different ok? I mean we are married and I may as well be happily married. It's not our fault those paparazzi linger around and take some angle of me and him making out. And also Carter does not happen to be a Prince from a very well known country who values the essence of intimacy am I right?" She said as she spoke every word like an ice freezing in my spot.

"Stop, reminding me! It's enough that Candice has been pestering me about it and now you too!" I said as I sigh again.

"So you and Prince Malik huh?" She said with a teasing voice.

"Please don't go there sister. You know I had been steering clear of that guy as much as possible. Last night was just a one time thing!" I said as I dismissed her thoughts will go to a different wonderland.

"Oh come on! Then how come I just saw Malik's statement just now? Stating that you and him have been taking it discreetly for all this time. And he said.....!"

"Wait wait! What are you talking about?" I said as I shouted at her on the side.

"Oh come on, you don't know? There's a thing called Google or television sister. Have you not been watching at all?" She asked.

"You know I have hated watching television ever since I became a celebrity. I hate gossip, you know!" I said to her,

Truth to be told, I really avoid watching television or reading gossip from any news outlets. I don't want to read about me doing something which is actually pretty not close to the truth. But now it seems like it bite me now.

I turned the television on and I just in time that Malik statement flashes across the screen. It's even more helping that the reporter read it word by word.

" This is Malik, I just want to clarify things about the photos that circulated on the internet and in the news this morning. Actually Natasha and I have been seeing each other for the past few months. Clearly it's me and her in those photos but please to maintain the integrity of my girlfriend I would like to please stop spreading those pictures. I am sorry that we keep this a secret. Thank you and have a nice day all of you!"

After it's done, I rooted in my place like I was glued in there. Just as I came to my senses again my blood instantly boiled like I wanted to kill a certain person and that person is none other than Malik who happened to release a statement that clearly did not consult me at all.

And not to mention what he said back there that I am his girlfriend? Really! the nerve of that guy. How did he end up saying those lies when we both know that it's far from the truth.

"Hello sis, are you still there?" My sister said and I almost forgot the existence of my sister on the other side of the phone.

"I'm still here!" I said as I tried to calm my breathing.

"So?" She said more on asking me what the hell was that.

"I don't know! I need to contact that stupid guy. How the hell did he state something like that? I don't recall him as my boyfriend? I am not even friends with him much more than his girlfriend? Did he think that I am one of his toys?" I said as I can't stop myself from talking.

"You need to clarify things first to him!"

"What should I clarify? It's clearly not true. You know I don't like that guy!" I said

"Hahaha.. if you don't like him then how can you explain that you end up tangled with him and clearly those pictures oppose how you don't like him? Right? In fact it's a contrary on what you are saying now!" She said and I can't help but to scowl.

"You should defend me ok? Not opposing me!" I said.

"Because you are wrong here. I think Malik just save your ass sister. And you should thank him for that!"

"Huh? Thanking him? Why would I do such a thing? Clearly that guy is lying!"

"Natasha, think about the situation. He is a Prince, a very well respected prince in a prestigious and rich country and happened to value the entity of values and integrity. He can't say that's only a one night stand. It will affect his name and also our grandfather's name. You both came from a political family. And out of all people you should know that Natasha!" She said it all correct and reminded me the reason I don't want to be around Malik and his kinds.