CHAPTER TEN - FACETIME

Natasha POV

I loud buzzing of my phone rings waking me up from my deep slumber. I checked my clock on the wall and it's stated that it's eight in the morning.

Wow I really sleep a lot huh?

Who wouldn't when your cheeky niece was with you at night. And love to talk many things, mostly asking about her career and toys she wants to buy for her.

Then the phone buzzed again and she picked it up. She found her niece stirred from her sleep and she answered the phone rihg away didy bother to know who's on the other side.

But what she didn't expect is that the call is not just a normal call but a facetime. She groaned when she saw Malik's face on her screen.

"Good morning love!"

"Urgg what's good in the morning when your the first person I saw! And you disturb my sleep too!"

"Sorry about that. It's just that I was trying to hold you yesterday but you didn't answer nor return my call. I have been checking my phone since yesterday though!" Malik said and she's twisting her lips thinking is this guy even for real?

"Why would I return your call? I don't think there's a need for me to tell what happened to my life?"

"Ohh... because I am your boyfriend?" He answered making her gmaredy at himm

"Look Malik, you're taking this way seriously. That reminds me, when are we going to tell the public that we are broken up?" I said in whispered I saw my niece moving her arms and I don't want her to wake up.

"Why are you whispering love?" Malik asked me with a confused face

"Because, my niece is here with me and I don't want to wake her up!" I answered, I saw his face turned into relief.

"I thought..."

"You thought I'm with someone? Goodness you think so low of me your highness!" I said sarcastically.

"Of course not! By the way I miss you my love!" He said and I shook my head. This guy really thinks his sweet talk will work on me.

"Come on, answer my question!"

"What question, love?" He said in frowy.

"I said when are we going to end this charade?"

"Oh that! Actually I might have blurted things to my father!" He said and I saw his eyes turn hesitantly. I sense something is wrong.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him

"Well the thing is my father wants to force me to marry someone , so I said that I have a fiance and we are getting married in no time!"

"Whose fiance?" I asked him in confusion. I think we are talking different languages here.

"I mean, you and I are already engaged!" As he announced it to me I slip off in my own bed. Shit!

"You ok love?"

"What the fuck Malik? How could you say such thing to your father?" I said angrily as I stood up angrily at him. I pursed my lips and gritted my teeth.

"My love, I don't have any other choices!"

"So because he wants you to marry off to someone. You told him that you have a fiance? Why can't you marry that girl?" I said as my eyes turned to slit looking at him.

"I don't want to!"

"And out of all the women you had, you blurted me? My goodness!"

"My love, I don't have many women in my life. If I didn't know you, I would assume that you are jealous!"

"Malik, don't add your offenses on me. The next time I'll see you I am going to punch you real this time, I swear! How could you be such an idiot! You could just marry that girl and not tangle me with your problem!" I said making my niece stirred and she moves her legs swinging it. She opened her eyes and I automatically went beside her.

"Love, you are my girlfriend. I can't marry another girl. What will your family say about me? Just recently we announced that we have a relationship? And now I am going to marry another girl? I am not that kind of person you thought I am love. I may be a link for so many women but those are just rumors spread by those girls who want to be associated with me!" He gulped as his Adam's apple bubbled up.

"What's the matter?"

"Love, don't you ever think of wearing something like that when you are talking to someone, especially if it's a guy, ok?" He said out of the blue.

"Huh? Are you nuts?"

"Love, you don't know how I fight an ounce here just to stop myself from thinking irrational and sinful thoughts about you when your looking and displaying your body like that in front of me now!" He said while he shamefully eyeing my bare stomach.

"What a pervert you are, your highness!" I sarcastically commented at him, making him chuckle.

"My love, I am a normal hot blooded male and it's normal to my instincts when a certain someone especially the love of life casually displaying her assets in front of me. I will be lying If said I don't feel anything right now. Because at this very moment I think I am going to take a long long cold shower!" He sighs and I shake my head.

"You and your dirty mind!" As I threw him a dirty look.

"There's nothing wrong in telling the truth, love!" He answered me.

"Because you are a perverted horny man that's why you are feeling like that. I doubt other men will say something like that!" I said but deep inside I kind of trusted his words.

"Fine, if you don't believe me then it's ok if I show you my....!"

I didn't let him finish as I panicked and shook my head repeatedly as if it's the craziest thing ever.

"No!!!!!! Stupid don't you dare!" I said as I stood up again and put my hands on my eyes covering it.

"Hahahahaha... now it's official I am an effect on your love!" He said as he kept heartily laughing at my reaction.

"Who's that Auntie N? " I didn't notice my little niece hovering and looking at the screen of my phone.