CHAPTER TWENTY TWO- MISSING HER

Malik POV

It's been three days since I saw Natasha since after the night that I sneaked out from my room and went to her room instead. I am glad and happy that princess Mina went there cause I wouldn't have had a chance to have a passionate night with my feisty love.

But that morning after she received a call from her Manager telling her to come back since she had scheduled for a runaway the next day. Honestly I don't really want her to go back. I really like her. After the tiring and chaotic days I have, it's very nice to go home knowing she's there in her room. Though I know she won't say it to me that she waited for me but being her there makes me feel happy.

That's why when she told me about her runway the next day I felt lonely.

I know I am going to miss her terribly. It's been only two days since she left but I miss her now. Adding to my misery I have been trying to hold a call from her but I always end up on her voicemail.

I have been calling her for nth times now but still the same thing I always end up on her voicemail. It's not helping the fact that I am dying to hear her beautiful voice, nagging or shouting at me.

I know it's her defense mechanism not to fall for me. Yeah! I know guys you think I am stupid and very assuming prince. But she seems to be like that when she's with me. I can feel how she's restraining herself but her heart says otherwise. Someday I will find out what she's really hiding and why she's trying to fight herself away from me.

"Your highness, Princess Mina would like to ask if you can join her for snacks!" Omar said to me and I raised my brows.

"What kind of scheme is she planning now? Why can't she give up and move on? I mean I am not the only Prince in this world! She can find someone much better!" I complained more.

"Prince, you know how much she adores you!"

"Yeah yeah! She is just being blindly pushed to Mr with her relatives, who's trying to creep in my family's life. What more can they ask? I mean they already have my father? Just don't expect me to mingle with them cause I prefer to choose my own woman and I already have one anyway!"

"Yeah, that loud and no filter mouth woman. I still can't find any reason why you like her? I mean it's given that she's very beautiful and sexy. But if you're looking at your status. Though she came from a wealthy and powerful family, she's still not fit to be your wife. Not to mention her mouth and sassy attitude....!"

"Shut up Omar! I told you, it doesn't matter to me what kind of girl she is. She made me happy, that's all that matters. Would you still choose someone who's relatively right for your position and throne even though you know you can't truly be happy? For me, whatever we have differences as long as we are both in each other we can survive it!"

"Yeah, but still!".

"You need to find someone Omar so you can feel how nice it is to love someone. All you have to do each day is complain about my relationship with Natasha!"

"I don't think so!"

"Don't you dare give me that reason Omar. I am not going to let you ruin your bachelorhood for the sick of me. You can marry someone and serve me at the same time. You know I don't just treat you as my servant, you're my friend!"

"Ohh , thank you for your highness but still I want to solely devote myself to you by any means you want!"

"Then what about Nana?" That makes him whip his eyes on me. From the looks on his face he didn't expect me to say it.

"What are you talking about?" He said trying to compost himself.

"Nana, I saw you both last night talking. I know the look you had since I was wearing that kind of expression when I was with Natasha. You can't deny that to me! The feeling is mutual brother!" I laughed. Because when I looked at him he looked like someone who's getting caught stealing something.

"Huh? We didn't do anything your majesty, we are just the same servants who talk normally like usually others do. If it means another thing to you, I don't think it's that idea you are referring to!" He obviously lied to me under his teeth.

"Omar, I told you that you are my friend. I don't see you as my servant. So you can ease and tell me anything. I won't judge nor prohibit you from having a relationship with your co-worker. You both are well suited anyway. And I believe you both have the same feelings towards each other. So you might want to grab that opportunity and you know you have some time with her!" I told him, making him frown.

"Your majesty, I can't do that! I vow to serve only you for the rest of my life. My life is all yours and I can't have it for my own selfish purposes!"

I sighed as I held his shoulder so he could look straight into my eyes.

"I won't hinder you from working for me forever. I mean I can't even picture myself working with someone else. But I want you to have your own life. I mean have a family of your own. At the same time you can work with me. I am ok with that. Do not think about those rules. I don't care about them. In the future I will be your king but I want you to live your life and be happy with it. And as a king I want to see you that way!" I told him.

"I just talked to her about something. She's very adamant in showing her feelings too since she's working as a maid in the palace!"

"So?"

"She said and I quoted. I don't own myself anymore and I believe my sole purpose is to serve our beloved king and his family. I can't have my own life! That's what she said!"

"Don't worry she will change her mind. Girls tend to be like that. You know, for example my girlfriend. She's very loud and always try to hate me but I know she loves me!"

"If you humor me your majesty but I don't see what you saw in her especially when you said that she loves you. I mean if smacking and pinching you can be referred to as loving then maybe!" He said and I almost want to smack the life out of him.

This guy never had romantic ideas on his system.

"Well someday you will know Omar! Someday!" I said to him,