C. 15 : The Real Truth Comes Out (Scarlet Violet Young Miller POV)

"Who in... THE WORLD TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED MY FUTURE SISTER-IN-LAW?!?" Vienn yelled as she recently realized that she heard Colleen said 'as her future sister-in-law' at Leon.

Few months ago, Gloria told me that Vienn extremely despises Colleen after finding out the truth  thaat i didn't know about. "Woah, minimize your voice Vienn.." I reassured but when i looked at the entrance of the rooftop.

I saw Derek again with three other people.

"I greet the crown princesses and sir Wylan.." I greeted them politely, bowing slightly and stand straight.

I never thought i would meet them again. After all, Vienn and i are just illegitimate children of The Purple Llena Empire. We never had any good relationships with the royal family anyway, why are the crown princesses here?

Aida. She's the older twin and loves to smile. She interacts with people easily but is not a easy person to deal.

Aisha. She's the younger twin and loves to read. She doesn't interacts with people mostly, moreover she's always with Aida when she asks her and is not a easy person to deal too.

Both of them has independence and would do anything to survive and get rid of those things or even people whom they don't even like. They share their minds when it comes to chaos. Not to mention, they are the legitimate children of The Purple Llena Empire and our older sisters.

They tried their best to have a good relationship with us but it never worked. No matter how much they tried and gave their patience to us, it will never work.

When it was before our debutante, we ran away. Not wanting the majesties make a debut party because of them.

"How nice.. we meet again." Vienn smirks and bow before standing straight again. "I apologize for the scene you saw. However, your highnesses knew all along where we have been..?" She provoked them.

"Calm down Deyanira. You haven't drink the medicine, have you?" I exposed. Laureen Vienn Rutherford Tram Ebesate was not her real name after all.

It was Deyanira Evanescent Apricity.

"I haven't." She confessed and looked away to hug me. "I want them gone Scarlet.." She commanded in a small tone. I stroked her hair and stares at the four people.

Three people are those who we don't like and the last one is the one who betrayed us. "Such fate put us in this." I necessitated and gave them a death stare.

"What are you doing here your highnesses?" I asked them, not wanting to stay longer. "We need you two back. The empire needs a saintess." Wylan answered.

"I'm afraid we can't come back. Being a saintess might be a great title to earn but in seriousness, we possess some of devil's power, sir Wylan. We made a contract with the underworld." I insisted.

We took a step back once Derek and Wylan tried to come near us especially Colleen and Leon. "Your highness, Leon, please leave and stay with your lover. Colleen, you must neither see nor approach us. Lastly, your highnesses also our older sisters, please leave and never visit us again, simply enjoy your lives without us." I advised.

As i was about to leave, to bring Deyanira to our dorm, Aida spoke while shouting.

"The crown prince of Quiescent Han Empire, Kian Ryam Zango is losing his sanity because he couldn't find you! He is becoming a tyrant and if you won't come back soon, he would look for you nonstop." She yelled, finally confessing.

It surprised me but in the end, i was laughing. "I know. I've waited for him to become a tyrant so he could look for me. I taught him to become a tyrant, your highness because that's what he told me and i was in no position to refuse." I confessed.