C. 5: Derek Found Out.. (Scarlet Voilet Young Miller POV)

When Victor showed me the hidden library that was apparently for me. I kept telling them it's a good design and telling them to read with me but that was a while ago.

A lot has been happening and it made me tired and sleepy. I yawned loudly while stretching my arms.

"Are you tired Violet?" Derek asked me as he noticed me. "A lot has been happening and surely that made me tired and sleepy. Not to mention, they are so close finding me and Emirylle especially Emirylle's lil bro." I explained.

"That's bad." He said, sadly. "Don't worry, we'll stay here. Even they found us, i'll kill them or take them to jail." I brighten the mood.

"That's good. Are you planning to read those books soon?" He asked. I nod.

I was feeling nervous that Derek would found out that Emirylle's little brother tried to raped me, he's a rapist yeah. He's 2 years younger than us. Emi knew about that also.

Now here i am, feeling sick.. i was also getting scared because i haven't got my period this month. I was planning to go to a hospital.

The school is almost over here and i felt puking. "Hold on-" i ran to the nearest bathroom and puke in the toilet.

No... it can't be.. i thought. I CAN'T BE PREGNANT.

How? He raped me few years ago and i was in birth control. Wait no-

I started to cry quietly and faint sobs came. He raped me in my sleep... i thought.

No. I can't be sure.

The bell rang. I quickly flush the toilet and wash my face. I left the bathroom like it was nothing.

"Hey, why did you run to the bathroom like that?" Derek asked worrying.

He gave me my bag and i said thanks.

"I was really getting to it. It almost got out." I explained while chuckling.

We stopped to the terminal and he said goodbye and i wave him.

Now it's time to get to the hospital..

♡♡ At the hospital ♡♡

I brought my parents with me cause they know he raped me and decided to go with me incase anything happened.

We were just waiting for the results which it just came.

"Young Millers?" The nurse called us. We followed her inside. "So?" My mom asked, worrying.

"I'm sorry but it's positive. Your daughter is pregnant, starting today. You can choose to keep the baby or abort it." The nurse requested.

"My baby.." My mom suddenly bursted in tears which dad comforted her. "It's our daughter's choice." My dad said, with sadness.

"I choose to abort it. When will it start?" I said, not regretting it or not thinking twice.

"Are you sure honey?" Mom asked. I gave her a smile and nod. "Positive mom. I'm not ready to be a mom right now. I'm sure if my baby was here, he will target the baby. I'm not going to be mom until we defeated him." I explained as i rub my belly one last time.

"We can start right now. But you need to stay in the hospital for 2 days or you can just drink abortion pills." The nurse gave me a request again. "What happens if she drank abortion pills?" My mom asked.

"Your daughter doesn't need to stay in hospital nor stay in your house. It's like nothing happend. If you choose to drink the abortion pills, you shpuld drink it after dinner." The nurse explained.