C. 8 : Bad Mood? (Scarlet Violet Young Miller POV)

Few words i have to say..

I FUCKING HAVE IT BABY!!! I got the thing i read on the message.

It was a crown of a emperess from The Yin Yang Black Rose Imperial Palace.

The message told me that the crown is also for me. Honestly it was given to me easily. When they saw my crown, the emperor told someone to grab the crown and gave it to me but for the consequences, he betrayed me by a sneaky attack. Luckily i barely dodged it. Just after hitting his leg and arms by my poisonous arrow, i stab his heart with my poison sword that nothing can cure it.

 Just after hitting his leg and arms by my poisonous arrow, i stab his heart with my poison sword that nothing can cure it

The crown^^

I explored around and everything was beautiful. "I have another palace to take care huh." I whispered to my breath.

"Alright then. Let me announce myselt first." I added.

I went to the throne, seeing all the servants, knights, and maids here at the throne room and bowed down when they saw me.

"TO EVERYONE WHO LIVES AND WORKS IN THIS PALACE CAN D ANYTHING FREELY BUT PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND DON'T BREAK ANY LAW BECUASE I WILL SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH IF YOU DON'T, DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?" I yelled. "UNDERSTAND, YOUR MAJESTY!" They all yelled back.

"You may stand up." I ordered. They all followed. "I'll let my assistant to take care of this palace. Call me or send a letter to The Eclipse Purple Rose Imperial Palace if you need me importantly." I explains. "Yes, your majesty." They all said.

"Alright. I'll get going. Take care all of you and stay safe." I said as i went to the window. "See you next time." I says, waving a goodbye and jumped out.

Blood in my weapons, blood on my outfit, and a little bit of blood in my face.

I came back to the palace safely with a crown in my hand.

"UGHHHHHHH!!! Why do they gotta make me more busier?!? I have another empire to take care!" I shouted, letting the maids take off my accessories and put my weapons on a safe place.

If i saw another message that is about taking care another empire, i will fucking rage angrily. "Maybe you can ket anyone control it?" Cindy questioned. "It's forbidden... it can only be controlled by the empress of The Eclipse Purple Rose Imperial Palace. That's what it says in the books. I still have to find the eight empires." I explained.

"Master! Your back!" Lachlan says and noticed my face and hand.

"Let me explain." I sighs, wiping the blood off my face after Cindy came back with a handkerchief.

The others saw me and i looked at them with my resting face. "I've been gone for 2 hours and this is how you greet me?" I spoke. "Uh.." Derek muttered. "Would you want to change your clothes master?" Donn questioned me. "No need. The blood has dried anyway." I replied, sighing tiredly.