C. 6 : Questioning Myself (Scarlet Voilet Young Miller POV)

I never joke myself on saying today is a long day well YEAH IT'S A LONG DAY!!

My 5 hours of sleep were not accomplished because my parents had sex last night and they are hella loud.

I arrived at school, sleepy, mad, and alone. I see Derek walking towards me and i look at him with sleepy face. He only chuckled deeply. "Your so tired right now Scarlet. How about we go to the class early and you will sleep on my lap?" Derek requested.

I nod slowly.

I hug him and he carried me while i hug and sleep on his shoulder. This is the scenario when i'm sleepy and he always let me sleep until i have full energy. Whenever a teacher or a professor trys to interrupt my sleep, Derek always gave them a deathly stare.

When we got to the class early, Derek didn't change my position but he really let me sit on his lap and sleep to his shoulder.

Little did i know, Xavier sat on right beside Derek, Neven on left and lastly Miguel and Victor are at the back seat, guarding me when something happens.

I literally woke up seeing them around me and Derek was stroking my hair softly and gently. "Sleep back, love." He says, completely saying the nickname in purpose. His voice was low and purr. I smiled happily at him and shake my head.

He groans dissapointly which made me laugh quietly. He looked at me with puppy eyes, causing me to giggle and shake my head more. "You look so adorable Rek." I chirped.

"No, i'm not." He says. "You are." I smirked. "No." He declined. "Yes." I decline his unacceptable answer. What i noticed that Derek called me 'love' and to my memories, it's been years since he lastly call me that nickname.

I smiled. "You know.. it's been years you called me 'love'." I chirped with a happy smile. He hummed as a response and stroked my hair more, making me feeling sleepy again.

But i can't let that happen again. I gave him a angry smile and a death glare. "Don't you dare use that weakness on me or else." I threatened Derek. "That won't work now love. You have to sleep, you look tired." Derek coldly said. "I am but i'm a deep sleeper. What i'm confused is how does my parents still do it when they are both 54 years old?" I admitted while finally looking at him. "They did it last night?" Miguel asks me. "They did. I couldn't sleep because of the confusion on how." I said.

"The noises didn't bother you but the confusion did?" Neven recalled and i only nod. "Confusion and Curiosity are the only thing that bothers her. The only thing that can stop her is a slap or a threat about taking away the things she loves." Victor answered for Derek.

"But if it's about your privacy, it won't bother her." Miguel added.

Lovebirds.

"Lovebirds." Me and Derek pouted at them. "I- your lucky that the president respects LGBTQIA+ whos also known your coach." Miguel purposely exposed me. "Miguel, you know it doesn't irritates her but the attention of people." Derek said to Miguel. "He's your coach?" Neven asks me.

"Used to. But sometimes he lacks strategies. He's 59 years old now right?" I smirked. He nod with a unnoticeable sweats.

I laughed quietly. "Ms. Mille-" I glare at the teacher before they could say my last name. "Didn't the principal told you and the teachers not to bother me?" I questioned. The teacher looked afraid of me.

I didn't see them since i'm a new so they must be new and i think Mr. Westerns, forgot to tell them about me.

I sighed. "See you later boys." I wink at them. I used both of my hands to do a backflip, causing to everyone see my shorts. I didn't care honestly, i don't wanna just tell them to move since they took too long to move.