C. 12 : Wake up... (Scarlet Voilet Young Miller POV)

"You guys have quite a wholesome bonding." I complimented after watching the backstory of them.

"Thanks... now please wake up now our dear Empress of 8 empires." Vienn blurted out. "What do you mea-"

Suddenly i woke up with sweats on my face and having deep and hard breathes.

"What the-" I asked, checking my hands.

"No. No. No. It can't be-" I mumbled.

It can't. Why...

WHY DID I FORGET MY MEMORIES?!?

WHY... why did i forgot my memories when i already lived for thousands years now yet i just now got my memories..

Could it be i was reincarnated?

"You're awake." Xavier came in with a wet towel on his hands. He looks concerned.

"What happened?" I asked him. "You kept sweating and your hands was clenching extremely hard and you were kind of muttering some names like Lachlan. Grayson, Wylan, Morrigan, Donn and Jackson." He answered while gently patting the wet towel to my forehead.

I remembered now...

In Scarlet's past life death

"Why would you do this?!?" I shouted at Emirylle. "None of your business." She answered. I groaned in pain while holding my heart that was in pain. I was betrayed by Emirylle.

She fucking betrayed me. I was stuck in a white room and she just made me drink poison that can make me die.

"I'll get revenge Emi. If i am reincarnated or got back to time, i'll make sure to kill you and your whole family. Just you wait and see.." Was my last words before i was finally at peace.

End of Scarlet's past life death

This..

I was reincarnated to my modern self. My alternative self where the people i loved and always met has no power but only acts like a human. This was 10 years before the death of my modern self.

Yes. If the original died, my other selves also died. Meaning Emirylle will be the cause of my death. That could be also means that my modern self or the original soul of this body is at my original body.

"Ah... i see.. never heard of those names before.." I lied. As much as i never want to lie, i had to or else it could happen a disaster. I gently gripped my hand to his wrist, signing him to stop. He looked surprised. "I'm fine.. no need to worry about me." I assured, letting go of his wrist. "I just had a nightmare, that's all." I added.

He hesitantly stopped and i got out of the bed, wore my shoes and said goodbye to Mr. Westerns.

Surprisingly it was lunch. I remembered falling asleep at our third period time and it was our last period that morning.

I guess in reality and dreams have different time.

I saw Bella with her friends and the fact that i can hear that they were talking bad about me even though they were muttering and whispering. "Scarlet, wait for me!" I heard Derek called for me. I stopped my walking and turn around to see Derek with his 2 best friends.

"Hey everyone." I smiled at them. "Look. She's stealing Derek from me!" I heard Bella shouted but was whispering. I laughed with Derek's best friends while Derek was disgusted.

"Ew. She's not even my type." Derek complained. "It's not like she's good for you, man." Miguel laughs it out.

"I heard there is a new student tomorrow." Victor announced us. "I know right. We also heard it too. It spread all around the school." Miguel agreed with him. "Really? Guess i really missed something since i just woke up." I admitted.