C. 14 : We meet again (Derek Lillian POV)

"You may choose your own seat." Sir professor says. The new students walked to our direction and chosen to sit next to our table.

I ignored them whatsoever but Scarlet wasn't planning to do the same thing instead she smiled.

"Nice to see you again, my rivals" She greeted them with snickering smile as she gave them a middle finger behind my back. Vienn snarled and glared at Scarlet. "Meet us at rooftop this break time," she demanded her.

"Alright. I have few questions to ask you three anyway." Scarlet rolled her eyes.

Weird... Scarlet and i are inseparable which means i'm supposed to know them but i don't. I will ask her later..

We listened to the class and after that, we left the classroom. I followed Scarlet since she was following the three new students to the rooftop. "Oi, are you going to explain it to him?" Leon asked her, sounding rudely.

Scarlet chuckled and smirked, saying, "Not yet. It will ruin the fun if i explain it too early."

"I'm disappointed that you still find us as your rivals. I mean we met after he left." Vienn pouted as she pointed her finger at me. Scarlet again chuckled. "May i remind you three that you guys are my childhood rivals that i had hidden from Derek?" She smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Your uncle doesn't like him at all that's why he decided to find us to be your friends." He barked as he rolled his eyes and stick out his tongue, showing his tongue percing. "Shut the fuck up Leon. I never want to remember that memory." Scarlet growled at him.

"Neither do i. He was disgusting." Leon agreed with her. "Oi Derek, you've been quiet for a while now. Speak up, we don't mind." Colleen smiles at me. "I don't have any topics in my mind." I replied with a shrug.

"You sure? You were extremely quiet ever since you waited for me outside my house." Scarlet addressed, her eyebrow narrowing. I knew i couldn't hide the truth since she always observe people. "You caught me but i'm not telling you." I answered.

"That's alright. I would find out soon anyway." Scarlet undertook. "Curse you and your observations." I clicked my tongue. "Thank you." She smiled.

"We're here." Colleen informed as we finally arrived at rooftop. I heard Scarlet sighs and say, "It's safe so stop your act."

It caught us off guard but i was shocked while the three were smiling sadly. "As we thought, you knew our problems." Vienn chuckled softly. Colleen and Leon clicked their tongues and stay away from eachother. "First of all, Vienn, why do you have to stay with them when you have a fiancé? Second of all, why did you come back Colleen? Last but not least, How much do you really want to use Vienn, Leon?" Scarlet imparted.

"In fact, did you guys really think that transferring as a trio here in my school could fool me?" Scarlet questioned as she smiled maniacally. "I talked to Gloria to become my spy in your school and Gina to your school, Colleen. That's how i know it all." Scarlet confessed causing to silent themselves and Scarlet letting her tears fall.

"I- i'm sorry but this is all we can do because we know that you wanted us to be together again..." Vienn apologized as Colleen bit her lower lip while Leon is looking away, feeling pity.

"You three know very well that even if i wanted something, it doesn't mean i wanted it to happen in front of my eyes! However, i expected that this was going to happen before i called Gloria and Gina." Scarlet acknowledged and glares at the shocked trio.

"And Vienn, we cannot keep Derek's memories away. This will simply cause more damage than we did as we both can predict future and have holy powers." She added as her gaze softened.

"Excuse me what?" I questioned.

She didn't answered but hugged Vienn who was in urgent cry. "Shhh... calm down or else it will impact your baby..." She comforted her. "Baby....?" Leon questioned who looked horrified.

"Yes. Your baby who she tried to hide it from you." Colleen told him. "How'd you know? You weren't there when she was pregnant." Leon argued. "Indeed i wasn't there. But she told me as her future sister-in-law!" Colleen argued back and it caught Leon off guard.

"H-how long have you been pregnant?" Leon asked. "Tomorrow after we did it because you were drunk." Vienn replied.

"However i went to hospital to have an abortion because i never wanted a baby from someone who is not my fiancé." She stated which Scarlet let out a small chuckle in response. "So you did the same as i did. As i expected from my twin sister." Scarlet articulated, showing a small smile.

"I should leave for now Scarlet. Please have your moment while i leave." I called. "Ah yes. You can go now Derek." She said.

I walked away and went to a empty room.

"What do you want.."

"Sir Wylan?" I asked in a serious tone.

"You brought the crown princesses here too?" I questioned as i noticed the two silvered hair and cyan eyes girls, sitting in a chair.

"First of all, how are our half sisters doing?" The twins asked me, syncing.

"They are both fine and not fine at all, your highnesses." I answered as i slightly bow. "What do you mean by that, your grace?" Wylan asked me.

"The crown prince of The Daisy Cagape Empire and the crown princess of The Fearless Nepa Empire has come to the academy to go into her highness, Vienn plan, acting like their friendship is fine however her highness, Scarlet knew it all. Apparently, her highness, Vienn told them that she aborted his highness baby few weeks ago. Despite that, her highness, Colleen has recently found out that his highness has a lover and her highness, Vienn has a fiancé. If my prediction is correct, her highness, Scarlet is comforting your half sister. That's all i know, your highnesses and sir Wylan." I explained politely.

They were silent for a couple of seconds before the older twin talked. "Where are they, right now?" Demand by Aida. "At the rooftop, your highness. Our break time lasts for two hours which means her highnesses and sir Wylan can meet her at the same time, it would be risky considering people in the academy knows the crown princes and princesses appearance." I reply.

"We don't care, lead the way sir Derek." Aisha demanded with her usual dominance aura. "..yes your highnesses." I affirmed as i offered a hand for Aisha to show my respect as she stood up carefully and Aida did the same with the help of Sir Wylan.

We escorted them to the rooftop, ignoring the shocked expression of the students around who saw us.

What we saw was something i was wrong with my prediction a while ago..

♡♡♡♡♡

I wanted to tell you all that... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READERS!!!
I may have not post since last year but i was able to publish this short chapter. I cannot post a chapter that is 1k below because i think that would kinda unfair. Aside from that, i think i changed the plot ;_;

I might edit this in the future so it would not confuse anyone but for now, everyone would be confuse by the sudden changes. I think that's all... if you would want to see the updates, just check my account and see my messages!

Also a little future update, there will be a new book that will be release in a long future. For now, i've only edit the introductions and i cannot publish that for now. That would be all for the future books!

Posted: February 10, 2023 , 8 : 30 P. M. - 9 : 00 P. M.
Words: 1328

♡♡♡♡♡