C. 2: Explaining to Derek (Scarlet Violet Young Miller POV)

Derek is sitting on my bed. Lucky my parents wasn't home yet since they mostly go home at 12am. I gave Derek a green tea and i sat next to him.

"How come i didn't know this?" Derek asks, still looking at the floor. "Well your mom explained to me that if she won't follow your father's order, you will be killed and your mother doesn't want that. Your so called father was a rapist and do you know that your mother was raped by him?" I say, confidently. He decided to look at me.

"No? Your mother knows that i'm capable of keeping secrets so she told me. One day, i saw the face of your so called father since that day i couldn't forgot his face. I saw his face when your mother and him was on a secret room on your house. You were gone that day and he was yelling at her, holding a knife. Then i saw it. He decidedly to stab her shoulder. Considering enough evidence to me. Don't you see a window out of your house? And when you go inside you couldn't see the window? Yes that was the window to a secrwt room." I explains to his shocked face.

I smile while i close my eyes. "Your mother loves you so much even though she was raped. When your mother was pregnant with you.... her parents.... couldn't accept her that's why you never knew them. They kicked her out and that was the day she started to work. My mother was 21 years old when i was born and your mother was 19 years old when you were born. Your mother didn't continue to school because she was afraid. I known this since i was 11 years old and now i'm 17 years old and you are 19. I hid it for 6 years now Derek. Now she's dead and i'm pretty sure he killed her and bury her somewhere and i killed him which means i can tell you now. I'm sure ypur mother is proud of you even though you hate her." I say, holding my tears but failed.

Derek was in tears, silently crying by hugging me tight and i hug him back.

"She knows that it's too late to apologize but she still wants to apologize just to let you know that she regrets it but she didn't had a chance. Your mother was strong, beautiful and smart woman. Don't you realize when her best friend told us that she used to be kind but suddenly changed into a bad person? It was him. Now that he's dead and she's dead. You will be in a peace life now Derek. Be glad and proud for you mother. Your mother doesn't like you to cry." I say with a smile. I wipe his tears with my finger.

He was crying so silently, making him to have hiccups. "Why didn't she get help before?" He asks with a hiccup. "She will be killed before she gets help." I say while grabbing his water and give it to him.

"It's not easy to get help when your in watch. Even though when i was 9 and you were 12 that time. I realized her body. It was skinny as fuck and pale not to mention they are scars to her neck and legs. Even she has red puffy eyes. I got suspicious that time and looked at her confused. She was shock by the time i look at her but i let her not to spoke about it. For the 3 years ago, she tried to think how to tell me. That's it for now Derek. The other stories will be explained next time." I add. Derek was breathing shakily. Silence came after 5 minutes. We felt cold after 5 minutes.

I smiled at the coldness. "Your very much welcome Ms. Willard. I hope you will get reincarnated as a cat since it's your son's favorite animal." I say out loud. A cold wind came. I smiled wide knowing she agrees.

I saw Derek staring confusingly at me. I lightly chuckles. "I studied how to spot or how to know if there was a angel or devil or ghosts Derek." I say with a smile and saw one of my studies book fall. "See? It's a sign that your mother is here." I say.

"SWEETIE! WE ARE HOME WITH A JAPANESE, KOREAN AND CHINESE BOOK SO YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT OGHER LANGUAGES!!" Mom yelled causing me to fall on my chair. "Ow.." I say as i stood up while rubbing my back. Derek laughs at me.

I exits my room and say, "Thanks mom! Hey dad. Can you guys buy me french and italian next time after i told you that i finished studying this?" I request. "Sure honey. I suppose you want to learn Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian, Russian, Español, French and Latin Languages?" Mom asks. I smiled at her words. Both of my parents knows me too well. "Yep! But i'll go to Chinese, Japanese and Korean first. By the way, เดเร็กอยู่ที่นี่ เขาสามารถอยู่ที่นี่ได้หรือไม่?" (Derek is here. Can he stay here?) I asks in Thailand. I studied Thailand since i was 5 years old since my parents was borned in Thailand.