C. 11 : The Backstory of 12 - 14 y/o Colleen, Vienn, & Leon [POV] {}One-Shot{}

{12 y/o Colleen, Vienn & Leon Story}

<******> [Leon]

I get ready for school and arrive at school.

"Leon!!" I heard a familiar voice and i put my head up to see Vienn and Colleen staring at me, smiling. They were waiting for me.

I didn't say anything but sat to my chair which it's behind Vienn and next to Colleen.

"Leon, did you finish the assignment?" Vienn asked me.

I look at her, confused.

Assignment?

"Our assignment in Filipino, Leon." Colleen respond once they saw my confusion.

"Oh.? I didn't answered it." I replied with a low tone.

Vienn and Colleen laughs gently. "You want to copy my answers?" Vienn offered. "Yes." I instantly said. Vienn giggled and opens her bag to grab her Filipino notebook and gives it to me.

I intend not to say thanks but inside, i want to.

But Colleen and Vienn knows that inside me, i said thanks so they didn't say anything but smiled.

"Give me my notebook after you finish." Vienn says before turning around to stare at the blackboard.

It took for me a few minutes to finish it and gave it back to Vienn.

"Here." I says.

"Thanks, Leon." Vienn thanked and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

"Ship!" Colleen teases us.

"Oh shush!" Vienn said in embarrassed.

Colleen ships me and Vienn most of the time when we talked to eachother.

I smiled and blushed behind my mask.

(REMINDER, THIS IS NOT IN REAL LIFE BUT JUST A IMAGINATION!! I do not have a crush on Leon in real life because he is just my best friend.)

It's been only for a few weeks when we had our first day of 7th grade, in our new school.

"Guys! Ma'am Rica is here!" The photographer classmate in our class, Rheaycee who keeps taking pictures of me.

Everyone who went messy became neat and tidy.

We saw our teacher, entering the classmate and we welcomed her.

Our teacher told us that we were having a quiz and Vienn groaned, just enough for Colleen and i to hear it. "Fuck, i didn't study." Vienn cursed.

"Same." Colleen agrees with her. I didn't say anything.

"Lion, did you study?" Colleen asks with the normal nickname she calls me sometimes. "Nope." I replied with one word.

"I bet i will have the lowest grade out of the three of us." Vienn smirks. "I can't believe that you have confidence that you're going to have low grades when you don't have enough confidence to speak in front of everyone." Colleen roll her eyes.

"That's true. Never cared about having scores anyway." Vienn clicked her tongue inside her mouth.

"Alright class! For the students who are sitting in front, pass the papers backwards once you get one for your own. Wait for my announcement." Ma'am Rica informed.

She gave each of the students who sits in front and pass it toward us, slowly.

We had to shade for our answers so our teacher gave us a sheet for us to shade our answer.