C. 13 : Hate or Love? (Neven Romano POV)

"Shut the fuck up Derek!!" She shouted while laughing and smacked the guy's head aggressively. "What? It's true! Mr. Westerns used to have a crush on a boy when your parents and him were in high school!" The guy laughs.

Mr. Westerns?

"You guys always call pur principal 'Mr. Westerns'" The guy in front of us says. "He's our parents's closest friend and he told us just to call him Mr. Westerns so we did what he wanted." The girl replied.

"And Mr. Westerns eventually told me, thinking that i won't tell you but guess what? I fucking told you!" The guy continued. The girl laughed.

"Oh please. Like he would get away with it!" They continued to laugh.

"Scarlet! Derek!" Sir professor called their names. "What?" The two of them immediately stopped laughing and glares at our professor. "H-have you two been listening?" Sir professor asked in fear.

"About the performance task? About we need to make a report?" The guy named Derek questioned. "C-correct." Sir professor declared.

Just who are these two?

After the class ended. I asked someone.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me who Scarlet and Derek are in this school?" I asked the person. "You must be new.. well Scarlet transferred to this school three weeks ago. Derek was known as the cold and dangerous guy in this school, a friend of the principal's son, Xavier. Eventually he would never talk to everyone besides his friends and Xavier. It all changed when Scarlet came. Scarlet is his childhood girl best friend. We heard that they met when they were just kids. Since there was a shooting happened a couple weeks ago, those two protected us. However we supported them as our heroes until a week ago. A school bully, that person was a new student and was really mean towards all of the students. That person tried to mock, beat, and even threat to Scarlet and Derek. We thought they will just let it slide except... it turns out that Derek mercilessly fought that student and Scarlet smiling maniacally and hold its hair. The principal didn't plan to stop them instead expelled the student. From now on, we fear them, mostly Scarlet. Xavier, the principal's son, and Derek are known as the most handsome guys in this school. Plus since i just saw the list of the handsome rank list. You are the 3rd most handsome guy in this school. First, Derek; Second Xavier; Third you." The person explained fully.

"Although if I'm being honest. Scarlet is the most beautiful woman in this school. We can see her natural beauty unlike the popular girls here. We respect her as our school president. Also, you have to know that our principal, Derek's and Scarlet's parents are close friends. Therefore our principal are Derek's and Scarlet's godfather and uncle." The person beside the person i talked to.

"Ah.. thanks for explaining." I thanked them. "No worries, sir Neven! You have to know what are the important things in this school." They say and left after a goodbye.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw Scarlet with Derek and another guy.

"Fuck off." Scarlet cursed. "Why? Because my father is the principal?"

He must be the principal's son..

"None of your business, Xavier." She says and i noticed her leg was shaking and her fists are all clenched tightly, making it seems she was controlling herself not to hit him.

"Stop it, Xavier. You can't push this too far. Scarlet is trying not to hit your handsome face so stop it if you want to keep your handsome face." Derek also noticed it.

"Just leave it alone dude." Another guy says.

He left and Scarlet sighs. I was near them so i could hear them.

She then laid her head to the table.

"I can't keep doing this... he needs to tell him soon before i will tell him myself no matter what the consequences are." I heard Scarlet says.

"You still have the sacrifice issues." Derek told her. "So what? I am aware of it." She says. "Then what would you do if someone tries to stop you?" I talked. She stares at me in shock.

"Well... i would always do it secretly because i knew the people who loves me will try to stop me." She replies.

Now that i notice it...

She has a soft voice and looks beautiful outside, inside. The person was telling me the truth.. she is a natural beauty.

A ring came out of nowhere. Scarlet brought out her phone.

"3 new students will come tomorrow... Ughhhhh we just had Neven as our new boy classmate now there are 3 new students coming tomorrow.?" Scarlet groaned.

"Probably did a similar thing." The other guy says. "It must be." She shrugs.

I can hear her tone was unsure or uncertain.

"Are they really coming tomorrow?" He asks. "Said by Mr. Westerns, so they will." She respond.

I listened to the conversation they had until the bell rang loudly.

I heard Scarlet groaned. "Let's go." She says before they stood up.

"Anyway, would you like to go with us?" Scarlet asks me. "Sure..." I replied lowly.

Then the day goes on, i did spend time with them and it was kinda fun.

The next day, Scarlet arrived with Derek behind her. "Oh shut up. You can't ask me with those stupid questions whenever i'm on my red days!" Scarlet complained once she sat next to me. I can see she's on her period since she said 'red days'.

"Quiet down class! The three new students will introduce themselves!" Says, sir professor while the three new students came in.

The two new students are girls and the other one is a boy. "I'm Laureen Vienn Rutherford Tram Ebesate." The girl in the middle introduced herself.

"I'm Colleen Amulet Jinx Andaya." The other girl, left next to Vienn.

"I'm Leon Gabriel Rush Trindrel Cagape." The boy, right next to Vienn.

"We are from the ILSNHSMD school! We've been expelled because we purposely killed our old classmate. Think twice before we do something bad to you." Vienn announced.

"Thank you for introducing yourself and please seat behind Scarlet, Derek and Neven. Please raise your hands." Sir professor commands and we raised our hands.

♡♡♡♡♡

Heyy! This is just a little POV of Neven!

Did Neven like Scarlet in first sight?

Anyway, bad grammar might be there!

Posted: November 13, 2022 , 9 : 57 A. M. - 10 : 00 A. M.

Words: 1084

♡♡♡♡♡