|22|

Edited 23/01/2017

Scarlet

"And just how am I going to help you?" I asks, staring at the dark space in front me, green eyes that seemed to glow in the dark blinks back. "Well, we could start by releasing me from my bonds." he snickers, "Just put out your hand."  though reluctant I put out my hand, the person grabs unto me. Pulling me a little too close, close enough to feel his warm breath on my skin, and then a sharp pain running through my hand, with a hiss of pain I pull away. A bright light above us turns on, flooding the entire room. The man was kneeling before me, his green eyes narrowing against the light. The iron clasps around his hands and feet comes off, hitting the ground loudly, then the one around his neck.
He stands up, raising his hand to brush his black hair from his eyes, which were an unusual shade of green. "What did you do?" I ask, looking at him wide eyed, wondering just why in the hell did he bite me. "I needed human blood to get out. It was the same way the locked me in here."
He dusts off the black cotton pants he was wearing, before walking right past me. I furrow my eyebrows at him, "Do not worry, I haven't forgotten our little agreement. But we're not done here," he says, narrowing his eyes at me.

Rafael

Everyone tenses up at the voice, Geovani and Gabriel just rounded the corner, looking confused. "What's the matter? Who's this?" Gabriel asks, eyeing the redhead who stood a good way from us. He smirks, his brown eyes trained on Anthony, "You know, he's not going to be very pleased. With you stabbing him in the back and all." he says coolly, smirk still on his face. If he hadn't spoke, there was no knowing he was even there, the dark clothes he was wearing kept him well hidden. Anthony looks around at the us, his blue eyes lingering on Mikhail, "There's a door, down that way on your left, it will lead you to where you're going. Geovani and I will stay here," He says, Geo didn't protest, and he nods to the rest of us. Mikhail nods to my father, but I couldn't move, if this is going to be a fight, I wouldn't move, it is not in my nature to do so. But Mikhail grabs hold to my jacket, pulling me back.

--

Tori
Stephanie smiles at me, her brown eyes glittering evilly. Using the small distraction of Scarlet's leave to swipe her lengthened nails at my face. Sensing the incoming attack, I pull away in time, allowing her nails to just scratch my left cheek. And Stephanie lets out an approving huff, watching blood seep from the small wound. I clench and unclench my fists at my sides. I cloud already feel my wolf clawing at the door, I couldn't imagine that just the mere sight of Stephanie would infuriate me so. "Why do you resist? Just let your wolf out, you won't be able to beat me even if you shift." she taunts, looking down at the me, a smirk crossing her lips. Her words was obviously beginning to affect me m, it was clear with my increased harsh breaths. Stephanie takes a bold step forward, "I'll let you in on a secret Omega. That pack that you just happened to get into is going to be slaughtered. Every man, woman and child. And I'll be sure to kill your mate myself." I feel the white hot rage already coursing through my veins, looking at Stephanie. "I'll make sure to take my time with him." She smiles, watching as I let out my wolf, In my wolf form, I stood three feet above her. My teeth bared, growling lowly. She takes a step back and shifts as well, snapping her jaws with a bark like growl.
This is it. No time to let your anger take hold.
I charge at her, pinning her down, snapping wildly at her neck. Death my only intention.
But Stephanie rebounds, her teeth sinking into my upper leg, causing me to jump back with a grunt. Using my uninjured claw to swipe at her, leaving deep cuts across her face. She gets up, reeling at me, her eyes dark, murderous intent clear. As the fight continues, it takes us further up the hall. With loud growls and snapping jaws, my teeth sink into Stephanie's neck, clamping down with enough force to break. As her body falls limp, I let her go, the girl's body shifting back to it's human form. Though filled with remorse and self loathing, I walk away, not allowing myself to watch the last bit of life slip from Stephanie's eyes.

Geovani
The redhead male stands, watching Rafael leave with the others with a pout. He looks at us, his eyes filled with both amusement and disappointment. "Aww. I was planing to fight the whole lot of you." he says with a frown, he smiles, though creepily before taking a low bow, "I am Xeric, an honour it is." he looks up at us, his personality seeming to take a three sixty turn as he eyes us both. "Do you two know that the girl is running to and fro about here?" he ask seriously, leaning against the near wall, taking an interest in his fingernails. "We are aware of that Xeric," Anthony answers, giving me a look that tells me that it's alright. "He's a friend, though he has some issues." Xeric ignores Anthony comment, smiling at us again, "Good, so you also know who just sprung out. This is going to be fun, I've been waiting on this day for years."

Scarlet
I follow the strange man, he was leading me down a series of halls. And his silence gave me room to think, I was worried about Tori, and the others she said that were down here as well. Wherever here is, it's been a while, and I haven't seen Tori since we separated. I look at the man in front of me, whom haven't let go of my wrist since the left that room. I didn't know a thing about him, besides his name, which he told me with great reluctance. Vladimir, he said it was, he said it was all the information he would give me. So I didn't ask anymore questions, and instead wallow in the silence that had settled.
We both walked unseen and unheard by anyone, not like there was anyone to do such, the dimly lit halls we went through were void of people, just more doors and even more hallways. Vladimir looks over his shoulder every once in a while, making sure that the I wasn't lagging behind. Turning down yet another corridor, he stops abruptly, causing me to bump into him. Looking around his tall frame, I was more than relieved to see Rafael standing there. Though he looked angry, glaring at Vladimir, he lets go of my hand, stepping aside, allowing me to go to him. Reaching Rafael, I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug, his arms circling around my waist, "I thought I lost you Kitten," I smile at the familiar nickname, leaning back away from the hug to look at him. "Not yet." I smile warmly at the other two males standing close by, the two that were with Rafael the day we met. Tori had told her about her mate, it wasn't hard to figure out who it was, since, like Tori said, the only one amongst them who has brown hair and clamming green eyes.
Vladimir clears his throat, looking between us with slight irritation, "Yes, lovers reunited. How fortunate for you." he says, his voice laced with polite sarcasm. Just then, a grayish white wolf comes up behind the green eyed male, nuzzling her nose against his cheek, and he in turn pets her fur. "That's a lovely sight. But we're not done," Vladimir states looking at me, but Rafael steps in front of me, "What ever you need, you ask of me. She's been through enough."
"Very well then."
The wolf stood, gold eyes flickering everywhere, before stopping on me. And I stare back in in awe, surprised that she recognised me.
I manage a smile. Turning to Vladimir who thankfully says nothing. "Right. So lets go yes?"

••
•••
geez, I'm still not good at writing fighting scenes, so that sucks. And, we are nearing the end yet, I was supposed to have this book completed already, but things came up and school is a pressure. Between Physics and everything else, this came on the back burner. But, I am trying to update as much as I can, so until I do again, you guys stay sweet.