|04|

Edited 05/06/ 2016

Lucian

I growl lowly, watching as Rafael walks away from me, "Why do I put up with him?" I ask no one in particular, my younger brother Mikhail look at me, slightly amused. "Because you have too," he chuckles, I sigh, half ready to walk to get him, but Mikhail seem to know me better than I thought. He put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me mid step. "What?"
''Don't worry about that now, he still has to come back to the house later," he said, the amused smile still on his face, green eyes calm none the less I sighed heavily, best not to argue, nodding we walk back to the house.
In the forest where it was well hidden, it's big, enough that the pack can be comfortable.
"Round everyone up Mikhail, I have a few issues to talk trough," I say, walking to the door, Mikhail nods, walking around to the back of the house.

Rafael

After aimlessly walking around for a few hours, I decided it'll be best to head back home. Already prepared to have my ears blown out by Lucian for getting back the time that I did. Walking through the well hidden forest path, I walk to the house, keeping a good eye on my surroundings.

'Where have you been Rafael? I'm sure you heard the call that Mikhail sent out," Lucian says, looking at me from where he sat in the living room with the rest of the pack. Watching me expectantly, awaiting his answer.

I growled lowly, "My whereabouts is no business of yours," I snap, clenching my fists at my side, to hopefully control the anger that was trying to break out.

They are having the 'meeting' that he called for, I did hear the call, but chose to ignore it. Everyone looks at me, shock evident on their faces, no one questions the Alpha. From the corner of my eye, I could see my close friend Elizabeth giving me warning looks, pleading me to shut up.
'' Its damn well my business. Remember where you stand in this pack Rafael, if it wasn't for-"

'' If it wasn't for your hotheaded father, my parents would still be alive!" I shouted angrily, effectively cutting him off. Everyone look on with shocked stares, even Mikhail who was usually calm and level headed. Lucian's eyes darkened, I could just feel the anger radiating off him, I refuse to back down from him, I was challenging him and he doesn't like that. The tension in this room was skyrocketing, he was trying to stay calm, but obviously failing to do so.
His brothers, Mikhail and Gabriel were quick, Mikhail placing a hand on his shoulder. ''How about we calm down and not let this go too far yeah?'' He said, looking between the both of us, Gently pulling Lucian back from me.

He steps back, roughly pulling his arm away from his brother, Gabriel eyes flickers to the stairs, then quickly back to me, silently telling me to go. I walk past them only to stop halfway up the stairs, looking over my shoulder at Lucian, ''Just because you're the Alpha Lucian, doesn't mean you get to say what you want to me,' I bite out. Lucian growls, trying to get to me, but his brothers were holding him back. I slowly turned around and walked upstairs to my room slamming the door shut.

Locking the door, I sigh, resting my for head against it, mentally patting myself on my back for handling that 'well' Walking out the the balcony that was part of my room, I look out over the forest, propping my head in my hand. This would've been so much better if my parents were alive, I wouldn't have to go by Lucian's rules, though I know he does it because he seemingly cares for me one way or another. It would've been nice to dance to my own tune for a while.

That sounds nice, but I like the risks, it's endearing. And it amuses me to see Lucian ticked off, it brings back memories. I chuckle bitterly at the thought.
"Just like when we were kids Lucian,"

Guys! Hi welcome back! So up dates are going to be slow, I have exams going on right now and don't let me get started on the pressure. Its like collage started years too early. Lol, hey did you know that '666' popped up on the Calendar? Monday it was the 06/06/2016 my friend pointed it out to me yesterday.. and I was like OMG! Satan is gunna walk the earth! Lol jk.
Thanks for reading guys! Stay sweet.
Love yas! ❤❤❤