~ EXTRA #3 - Uncle Patri ~

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Please read this before you start reading this extra chapter!~

Hello, everyone!

I haven't been updating this story in a while due to problems in real life and deadlines for stuff I need to complete.

So, I apologize for not being on much and updating as much as I used to.

Also, thank you for the support!

I didn't expect THIS many people to read my FanFiction, which I've just written for fun.

At the start, I found the idea of making a child OC who becomes the daughter of a Black Clover captain sort-of silly but I went with it for fun.

I never expected anyone to read, especially this many people! ∑(; °Д°)

Thank you, again, for reading!

Even if I've been busy, I've tried to find time to check on this story and maybe try to make new ones.

But I had to keep removing them because I wouldn't be able to update them at the time.

Now I'm back!~ >:D ✨

That is all I wanted to say, so thank you ( for the hundredth time LMAO ) for reading!~

Also, if you ever want to see something with other characters I can do that!

Anyways, again, please enjoy this extra chapter!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Isabelle and William have been very happy, ever since the problems they faced before ended.

Golden Dawn, and many other people, have already heard and seen William with his daughter.

They always have bright smiles on their faces, and Isabelle has been making her father's days better than they used to be.

Sadly, William can't show Isabelle off to everyone he knows due to his Captain duties.

So, people he knows who haven't met Isabelle just rely on words spread about them ( which have been really positive ).

Of course, due to William harming the kingdom in the past people still questioned him having a daughter..but he seemed to be a better person.