~ CHAPTER #10 - The Deal ~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Two days after the meeting, they released one of the enemies they had captured.

Quickly, the enemy ran off..and..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

" Letoile, Selena, Luck, Noelle, Solid, Asta, " Julius checked if everyone is here.

Then, Julius looked at the last one in the group they chose to tail the enemy, " ..and Charlotte! We're all good. "

" Let us go, now! We'll lose them, " Charlotte ordered.

Solid sighed, frustratedly.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

They all started to run and hide as they followed the enemy.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You're probably wondering, how did they choose who to bring on this dangerous mission?

Well, it all really depended on who was free, and if they were capable of handling such a mission.

Sadly, only Luck, Noelle, and Asta were free in the Black Bulls.

In the rest of the squads, all their members were either busy with their own missions or trainings, or most of their members were busy.

I mean, they suffered from an invasion a few days ago, so almost everyone is packed with missions on helping the people in the destroyed areas.

Also, they changed the idea of the group a bit by adding a captain.

Of course, they trust their knights' strength but just in case the enemies are powerful, they added a captain for assistance.

Charlotte was one of the least busy captains at the moment.

William is taking care of paperwork and Isabelle, of course.

Yami has to help the rest of his squad with their missions on helping the people fix their homes.

Rill has a meeting to attend, which he might not pay attention to-

Dorothy is also helping her squad with the missions on assisting the people with fixing their places.

And it goes on..