~ CHAPTER #18 - The Battle Begins ~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The next six days of training flew by for everyone.

Isabelle was able to get stronger due to Mereoleona helping her train herself to the brim.

William tried to attend most of the trainings, just so he could cheer her on and watch her get stronger.

Attending all the trainings was a must for Isabelle, as she was the one who needed to get used to using her magic a lot.

She also needed to get used to buffing a ton of people for around 2 hours.

When the knights weren't training with Mereoleona, they would all train themselves hard.

Then, once the six days of training had past..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

" Hmm.., " William hummed, seeing an envelope from the Wizard King, Julius Novachrono, that has suddenly appeared.

He opened it, being careful to not tear even an inch of the clean paper.

Then, he found a letter inside and opened it.

The Letter :

Dear Captain William Vangeance..

Greetings!
It is me, Julius, and I've sent you a letter because the seven-day training phase has finished.
I'm inviting you to a meeting, along with the other captains, to speak about the plan we have come up with to defeat the enemy.
Please attend this meeting, unless you are unwell, as this meeting is important for our kingdom's safety.
It will take place after lunch.
Also, please bring your daughter, Isabelle Vangeance.
I'm not asking you to bring her so I can see her magic, I swear!
She can lighten the mood or tired energy that may appear in the meeting room.
That is all, now, and I hope I get to see you both at the meeting today

Thank you for your time!

Signed,
Julius Novachrono

....

William sighed, with a smile.

He has to bring Isabelle to the meeting.

Originally, he wanted to give Isabelle a break today and let her not train as she's been training hard during the seven-day training.