~ CHAPTER #8 - The Invasion in Nairn ~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A week later, the training was going well.

Isabelle and Golden Dawn were able to learn more about her magic.

Not only can Isabelle summon a dragon, big or small, but she can also summon multiple.

One day, she summoned a huge dragon and then 6 normal-sized ones.

Everyone was having trouble with keeping everything under control when that had happened, but luckily nothing got destroyed and no one got hurt.

They even learned that Isabelle's dragons can buff people's magic as well.

She just has to summon dragons of their magic type, and their magic would get boosted..at least..by eighty times or more.

Her buffs make everyone super powerful, but sadly because she's only done it a few times it only lasts for a bit.

William let Julius know of it, and he's deciding if they should use Isabelle in battle.

But, that decision wouldn't be made fast as they'd need to convince William and all of Golden Dawn to let them use Isabelle in battle.

Yes, she'd help them a lot but she's a child.

She also still needs to train, even if she's a quick-learner.

After eating breakfast, everyone went outside..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Everyone stretched for the training today.

Isabelle even followed along, and copied the stretches everyone was doing.

As usual, William watched from afar and cheered Isabelle on.

Of course, it made her happy.

Especially when he joins in.

He doesn't join in on the training much, and just supervises, because he's exhausted from all the paperwork.

Everyone understands.

" So, let the training sessions comme- "