~ CHAPTER #3 - Can't Focus ~

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A week had past since William adopted the little girl ( it is now Tuesday ).

He had even given her a name.

She is now Isabelle Vangeance.

Eventually, and of course, word spread about William adopting a child.

Many people were curious about it, and gossiped more.

The other captains who weren't at the interrogation with her biological parents also found out.

For example, Yami.

Yami found out this week on Sunday and kept sending letters about it to Vangeance to tease him of it.

Yami kept telling Vangeance about how Vangeance is getting old.

Plus, he kept telling him how unexpected those rumors were to him.

Vangeance even confirmed them to him, and he is still shocked.

William had to deal with that, which did annoy him, but he didn't mind because it was Yami.

So far as Isabelle's father, William started to struggle a lot with something..

What is he struggling with?

Well..

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

" Isabelle.. "

William sighed as he looked at his daughter, who is tugging on his robe.

He had been trying to focus on paperwork, but ever since Isabelle came into the room all his focus disappeared.

She kept distracting him.

And she has been distracting him a lot ever since he adopted her.

But did he mind?

Nope.

After all, she doesn't understand much on what he is doing and how important it is.