~ CHAPTER #12 - We can do this! ~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

30 minutes after William Vangeance went back into his office, the rest of his squad told him that they'll be helping around the damaged areas with fixing buildings and healing injured citizens.

They also told him that they placed Isabelle in her bed, as she's asleep at the moment.

Of course, Langris won't be going with them as he has a day-off..so he's still at the base.

He's watching over Isabelle, just reading a book in her room.

William bid the others farewell, and continued on his paperwork..

A while later..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

William looked at the pile of paperwork he has left.

There's still a lot, but he can get it all done and turned in today.

He felt happy, seeing everyone else in a good mood.

Even Isabelle..

But, William also felt worried.

Why?

Well, Letoile has gone off to a dangerous mission.

Everyone in his squad has had dangerous missions before, but this time feels different for some reason..

With a tired sigh, William grabbed a paper and read it.

" I should focus on my paperwork for now.. Letoile and everyone else will be fine, " William spoke in his mind.

After he signed the paper, he reached for another-

" Captain Vangeance!! "

William looked up, seeing Marx.

Marx then spoke, " They're back, and we have something we need to discuss with all the captains! We've asked the others to meet tomorrow morning with us, so make sure to come to the meeting room at that time as well! Everyone sent on the trailing mission are with Dr. Owen, and are being questioned right now. "

" Understood.. Is Letoile injured, " William asked, a worried look on his face.

He doesn't like it when his squad gets injured, as he sees them all as family.