~ CHAPTER #9 - An Important Meeting with the Wizard King and the Captains ~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After all the invasions have been taken care of, the magic knights have been helping with healing people and repairing buildings.

A day after the invasions, the Wizard King, Julius Novachrono, has arranged a meeting with all the captains..

And with William, he requested he brings Isabelle.

Of course, William knew what Julius would say.

Many people were spreading word about Golden Dawn being insanely powerful, and after hearing this Julius knew right away that they used Isabelle.

The meeting would take place during lunch, and the captains will eat together in the meeting room.

In the morning..

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A heavy sigh escaped William's mouth as he had finished cleaning up Isabelle and preparing her stuff for today's meeting.

He let her wear her small golden Dawn uniform for today.

William then sat on her bed as she ran around, waving around her cape.

The masked captain felt worried that they may end up deciding on using Isabelle to make everyone stronger when dealing with the source of the invasions.

" Papa! "

William looked at her, and smiled as she pointed out the window.

She's pointing at Yuno, Klaus, and Mimosa training together.

William nodded, " Yes, yes.. I see them. "

Isabelle placed her face on the window, her face getting squished a bit as she tried to watch them closer.

With another sigh, William stood up and picked up Isabelle, " Let us eat breakfast now, Isabelle. Right after breakfast, we have to prepare more for the meeting later. "

Happily, the small girl held onto him as he left her bedroom.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After breakfast, William met up with all the available Golden Dawn members and made Yuno in charge of watching over them.