~ CHAPTER #16 - Training Arc PART 2 ~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Once the three arrived through a spatial mage's portal, they spotted everyone.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

" OI! We're back, " Mereoleona called.

Isabelle hugged her grimoire as she walked with William and Mereoleona to the others.

She smiled and her eyes lit up seeing everyone looking at her.

Asta grinned, running up to her and kneeling down, " Can I see your grimoire?! "

" Back up Bakasta, I want to see to, " Noelle flipped her hair.

Yuno pushed Asta away, " H-HEYY!! OW, OW!! YUNOO!! I WANNA SEE!! "

Isabelle showed them her grimoire with a happy smile.

" WOAH! A four-leaf, " Sylph gasped.

Klaus grinned proudly, adjusting his glasses, " Considering how strong she is, that's to be expected. "

" Everyone! Give me your attention, please!! We'll be starting your warm-up! Everyone will be participating except for me, as I'll be watching over Isabelle in her warm-up. She has a separate one. All of you, make your way to that cave. You'll have to find a way out, and do it quickly because there's lava rising in there!! Also, it's a different cave than before so don't get your hopes up. Fuegoleon will countdown for you all before you head in, " Mereoleona grinned.

All the knights and captains there hurried to the entrance of the cave.

" RISINGGG LAVAAA, " Asta panicked.

Zora laughed, " This is just the warm-up, relax. "

" HOW CAN I RELAX?! IT'S LAVA, " Asta's eyes were wide.

Yami grinned, " Pass your limits! "

" Yeah, stop being so loud and annoying.., " Nozel muttered.

William looked at Isabelle, waving goodbye at her with his usual close-eyed smile.

She waved back, with the same smile he has.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After everyone was out of sight, it was time for Isabelle's warm-up..